Djshockz

Grandfathered
So The other night while trying to get my guildies some Pitfighter trinkets Me, Bon, zham And Kron figured out that The DMF Chest will stay and can be looted by multiple people if you only take the pitfighter out it's personal loot rules implying the fact you can swap chars, ( NOt the orgiginal person who looted) They have to stay in. But others can relog other twinks or you can invite new twinks to come get it :) Basically its Personal based which works a treat for us :)

Level one Twinks Dunemaul's NEW GM - Energy

Also little appreciation post for Bon making me Guild master of a guild i've worked absolutely years in, Thanks a bunch man. made a guy real happy ;) Didn't enjoy the house jump to prove im worthy though haha

Happy twinking, Hope you're all haing a great day

Attachments

• wow pit.jpg
    wow pit.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 471
I just watched Bon's armory video that's dated 10 years ago xD
People think 10's are OP right now? Wait until WotLK Classic. It was the most absurd time for Scaling at 10 this Game has ever seen.

So does this trinket actually proc? Or is there a hidden level requirement for that? Have not seen it at 20 or 10...

So does this trinket actually proc? Or is there a hidden level requirement for that? Have not seen it at 20 or 10...
You need to be atleast lvl 10 to benefit from mastery.
[doublepost=1604907554,1604907487][/doublepost]

At 2:35. It turns out I was thinking of Boglund. Such old names man... I just watched Bon's armory video that's dated 10 years ago xD
Good times :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread