EU+US Pimp my rdrood

Ettan

Legend
So still lacking a rate/tip subforum so il make this here.

In the process of making a rdrood.
Need some input on boots and completing it.
-For 2s arena.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ahnqiraj/avi/advanced

Going pretty much Int=Stam>>armor>>>>Haste/crit/spirit
Pretty much forgoing secondarys completly.

So far I know I need Sorc dagger (mc), bwl rings x2 of the eagle and atleast 1x jc only int gem.
Cloak is slightly lower stam than the big trio one, but like the extra int on it.
Boots im not quite sure about yet. Could accept cloth boot options but pref not.
And neck im not certain about either (is brd neck of eagle worth? dunno).

i believe my druid is what you're looking for. no brd items though.

Your druid isnt even close to BiS...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Hiimred/advanced

There are 2 sets, the full Leather or Sockets. Leather is better for Int, Socket is better for Stam/Secondaries. I personally went Int>Stam>>>Everything else. The only thing I dont have is Goblin Rocket Trinket, BRD Rings(which I actually think Double Freezing band is better since you lack real CC), and Hide of the Wild. Heirloom mace is BiS for Spell Power when scaled.

Your druid isnt even close to BiS...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Hiimred/advanced

There are 2 sets, the full Leather or Sockets. Leather is better for Int, Socket is better for Stam/Secondaries. I personally went Int>Stam>>>Everything else. The only thing I dont have is Goblin Rocket Trinket, BRD Rings(which I actually think Double Freezing band is better since you lack real CC), and Hide of the Wild. Heirloom mace is BiS for Spell Power when scaled.
..did you read op's post at all? because i have everything in this druids armory but logged xu out in what i assumed would be optimal for what op's looking for, your stat priority is irrelevant right now. that said how can you even compare this druid when i have 6k more hp, 2% more crit at the cost of only 50 less SP? ..all about that haste i bet right lol foh if you'd like to see max SP i'll gladly log her out in that but please stop being so condescending about it, assuming that's even possible for you.

edit: also there's more than 2 sets iunno where you got that idea

that said how can you even compare this druid when i have 6k more hp, 2% more crit at the cost of only 50 less SP?

Its a scaling set. Im close to 800 SP scaled and about 18k HP. Would be more with Goblin Rocket Launcher.

but please stop being so condescending about it, assuming that's even possible for you.

Irony.

edit: also there's more than 2 sets iunno where you got that idea

Outside of scumlord 6p t3, there isnt. For BiS Int builds, Leather is better. For BiS haste/Stam builds, sockets are better.

Last edited:
every set is a scaling set

Either...
You are right, in which case you shouldnt be trying to compare sets without accounting for scaling
or...
You are wrong, in which case you dont understand that just because every set scales, it doesnt mean its a scaling set.

Outside of whatever poison you choose, please note that 'scaling sets' have a huge distinction - otherwise all rogue sets would be called 'scaling sets' not just the actual AP Scaling set we all know and love.

People go for diffrent builds, as they have diffrent purposes for it. Nothing wrong with that.
Like this is clearly not setup for bgs.
As it is its ~29k hp 660 sp unbuffed + scaled and i think it was 48% phys redu in bear.

Not sure about that 2set tho (revlosh shoulders just scales too well 21/40 w eagle+ all them sockets) and I value stam higher i guess.
And my offhand is bis handsdown i think (16/28), found one in mc with 30 stam but would lose 8 int getting that extra 2 stam.

As for engi trinket, it scales sic but hm found that I dont use it much on the druid.
The alt of the 2s partner I que with has so many stuns already.
And using it takes you out of form (strangly not incarn), it all makes me abit reluctant to be agressive with it.
So maybe get gubarashi loom trinket over rocket. Pretty sic defensive cd, and even more versi could be great too (ontop of the 3% i get from running with an uh dk). Shouldnt lose much effective health on that either, might even gain some idk.

Appreciate the info tho, didnt even cross my mind to consider stuff like the engi cloth head.

Outside of scumlord 6p t3, there isnt. For BiS Int builds, Leather is better. For BiS haste/Stam builds

Ur just mad cuz u aint got it and gotta call others scumlords for having it. "Hey that guy is hella rich, he must be a shady mofo! Scum!" If ur pally's "got when current" t3 was bugged in a similar fashion, I will be more than willing to bet, that YOU would be leading that bandwagon, after all, Red justifies queing with "BA scum" because holy pallies are weak; then when he's not playing wih one, rants about BA being OP amongst other things that are OP that day. You can defend yourself all you want. But seeing that you got 450 engi back when it was extremely aids, just shows your true colors and the pay2win attitude. It's only scum when one doesnt listen to Red for gearing/playing advice. Cheers!

-Also thanks for removing me off real id AGAIN, wouldnt of made this post cuz thought we were pals

Red justifies queing with "BA scum" because holy pallies are weak;

False. I justified queing with BA Prot after Sol and Ges were que sniping me as Double BA for running Hpally/Rogue. Their reason for sniping me with double BA? Because Healer/Dps is scum in 2s.... -.-

But seeing that you got 450 engi back when it was extremely ****, just shows your true colors and the pay2win attitude.

That 450 Engi meant I wasnt on a Capped account. Meaning if I sat in AV farming levelers like other people, I would have leveled many many times over. I stuck to WSG where 69s were MISS MISS MISS MISS. Bolt Gun was a good counter to that. Bolt Gun and GLG were never used on 60 twinks - otherwise the forums would have exploded into chaos, which never happened.

And to compare 450 Engi to an actual BUG that you openly approve and enable, are two very different things.

It's only scum when one doesnt listen to Red for gearing/playing advice. Cheers!

When did I call anyone in this thread - other than maybe Shar indirectly - scum? How does me pointing out that Xb doesnt understand what a Scaling set is, or that most of t2.5 is out classed by Heirlooms, which makes t2.5 non-BiS, convince you that Im calling him scum?

-Also thanks for removing me off real id AGAIN, wouldnt of made this post cuz thought we were pals

Yea, remember that time you flipped out in PMs because you misread something I posted? Remember that time I asked you to stop trying to play with Shar? Remember that time you became pals with Sol - someone that openly said on the forums that you were the biggest scumlord in the world - only because you both hate me?

You are almost as mad as Xb because someone you dont know removed you from Bnet. I told you when you readded me, Im done managing a bracket where people like you think its fun to try their hardest to destroy it. And you are damn right I got when current. Im one of the few OGs on NA left, and the only one with t3. Much like this bracket, it comes and goes, but one thing tends to remain constant and thats me.

So please, bitch more. Readd me and try to give me the ring around about how you just want everyone to get along, only to turn around and attempt to make things personal to anyone that doesnt want to befriend your toxic attitude.

I value stam higher i guess.

Have you checked Green Lens of Stam or Eagle for scaling? Not sure if they would be better than Cogspinner. If you are going for Stam>Int then Socket set would be your best option.

Users who are viewing this thread