Pilgrim's Bounty is Here!

Murk

OG
Type: Seasonal Holiday

Date: November 22 - 28

Locations:

Major Cities (Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom Only): Stormwind, Ironforge, Darnassus, Exodar, Orgrimmar, Undercity, Silvermoon City, and Thunderbluff

Minor Towns: Goldshire, Kharanos, Dolanaar, Azure Watch, Razor HIll, Bloodhoof Village, Brill, Tranquilien, Ruins of Thaurissan, Shadowprey Village, Falconwing Square, Stonard, Hammerfall, Revantusk Village, Light's Hope Chapel, Wildhammer Keep, Chilwind Camp, Southshore, Tarren Mill, Sepulcher

There are 9 Achievements that are there for this event, once you complete these 9 you get a title and pet.

The event seems to be based mainly on cooking.

Add any info that would contribute to our understanding.

It is impossible to gain Terokkar Turkey Time, therefore it's impossible for any character under level <fill in level req for Setekk Halls> to get the title/pet.

I got the turkinatorrrrr

I wish I could have this title :D

Rayu said:
It is impossible to gain Terokkar Turkey Time, therefore it's impossible for any character under level <fill in level req for Setekk Halls> to get the title/pet.

Thank you. Are all the others available tho?

Murk said:
Thank you. Are all the others available tho?

Yes, I have them on my level 1, all of them are available to every level with the exception of the above.

From learning the new recipes i also got a cooking achievement for getting a number of recipes.

Not possible for a twink to get the title. The instance is a Burning Crusade instance. On the other hand, all other achievements are easy as hell to do any are for the most part, free Achievement Points.

1-305 Cooking is also possible to do with the mats only costing you MAYBE 10g.

messed up quote below : /

Sanitarium said:
1-305 Cooking is also possible to do with the mats only costing you MAYBE 10g.

Now i wont procrastinate lvling my new toon's cooking.

Doesn't even cost 10g... maybe if you buy ports it does...

No, you can't get summoned into the instance, I've already tested this and its a bust... RIP posted a while back that possibly pre-BC this was possible, but not anymore.

Apparently there ARE two different colored [item]Pilgrim's Hat[/item]s everyone else wears a black one while a troll wears a yellow one, heres proof.

31819089.jpg

canihascookie said:
Doesn't even cost 10g... maybe if you buy ports it does...

No, you can't get summoned into the instance, I've already tested this and its a bust... RIP posted a while back that possibly pre-BC this was possible, but not anymore.

Apparently there ARE two different colored [item]Pilgrim's Hat[/item]s everyone else wears a black one while a troll wears a yellow one, heres proof.

31819089.jpg

Thats just an error, same with the 12/12 Monkey hats at 39, they are black on all Races cept trolls. :)

Users who are viewing this thread