Phase 3 BiS Gear/Enchants release

Assaśin-PWV

Veteran
Can anybody add to the new enchants/gear being made available which could be be BiS for any role?
tracking this for some guildies might be useful to have it all on here.

Enchants:
+15 Agility on 1H Weapon
+24 Healing on Bracer

Gear:
WSG Vendor Gear is also being released for those with Honoured.
- Scout's Medallion
- Legionnaire Band
- Battle Healer Cape

Notable Enchants Coming in Later Phases
Better enchants will become available in later content phases of Classic WoW.

Are you sure you can use ZG head/leg enchants on twinks? im fairly sure it makes the item soulbound(shoulders may do the same honestly) could be me remembering wrong tho.

Are you sure you can use ZG head/leg enchants on twinks? im fairly sure it makes the item soulbound(shoulders may do the same honestly) could be me remembering wrong tho.
https://xpoff.com/threads/zg-enchants.484/ This thread from 2008 says "u have to have the shoulders and enchant on a higher lvl toon then u send them to your twink (cant do through trade window)".
Possible trade bugging may or may not become a thing once again if thats the case.
Im also assuming they fixed the old durability mailing bug as well.
I guess we will all find out soon enough.

https://xpoff.com/threads/zg-enchants.484/ This thread from 2008 says "u have to have the shoulders and enchant on a higher lvl toon then u send them to your twink (cant do through trade window)".
Possible trade bugging may or may not become a thing once again if thats the case.

So that rules talbar mantle out of BiS for p4 if thats the case

Ye the shoulders may work, but i highly doubt leg/head will, since they are class specific and im fairly sure the enchant itself can only be applied to your own character - but again there might be a loophole. i just cant remember seeing anyone with ZG head/leg encants on twinks.

Ye the shoulders may work, but i highly doubt leg/head will, since they are class specific and im fairly sure the enchant itself can only be applied to your own character - but again there might be a loophole. i just cant remember seeing anyone with ZG head/leg encants on twinks.
They 100% worked on BoAs but thats obviously not an option.

ZG prlly wont work cuz we are using a modified BFA client (but who knows). At least I couldnt get the crappy 5 resist argent dawn enchants to work (theoretically both ZG and those argent dawn enchants should function the same but maybe its me being laggy or im messing up idk)

there are plenty of 2007-2008 posts on ownedcore about how to get ZG /other bop shoulder enchants like aldor on twinks tho

I've already tried the durability bug. Items stay at 0/x durability instead of breaking so it doesn't work.

If I recall correctly...

Gear:

- Legionnaire's Band
- Scout's Medallion
- Battle Healer's Cloak
- Advisor's Ring
- Outrider's Bow
- Scout's Blade
- Legionnaire's Sword
- Advisor's Gnarled Staff

Enchants:
- 20 Spirit weapon
- 22 Intellect weapon
- 15 Agility weapon
- 15 Strength weapon
- 24 Healing bracers
- 4Mp5 bracers

I've tried mail bugging the 5 resist to shoulders twice and failed. I could be just not clicking at the right time or they've fixed it.

Tough decision for my Evocator Blade on my shaman. Keep +30 SP or switch to +22 Int. Decisions, decisions.

Can I ask why you put +15 agility to weapon as "(enchant for druids and hunters) rather than for rogues/hunters? rogues would be using fiery main hand, 15 agi offhand, or lifestealing main hand 15 agi offhand

Can I ask why you put +15 agility to weapon as "(enchant for druids and hunters) rather than for rogues/hunters? rogues would be using fiery main hand, 15 agi offhand, or lifestealing main hand 15 agi offhand
Imagine he meant 25 agi

Users who are viewing this thread