Petition for Tribute Badge/Title

Although I am for this immortalization of twinks, this could be seen as a method to encourage/commemorate suicide (although the aforementioned deaths were not).

Ill always remember Sneaky for being one of the OGs from Velen with Trilium and I.

Seriousness aside, @Fael would you get this badge if it was available?

Although I am for this immortalization of twinks, this could be seen as a method to encourage/commemorate suicide (although the aforementioned deaths were not).

Ill always remember Sneaky for being one of the OGs from Velen with Trilium and I.

Seriousness aside, @Fael would you get this badge if it was available?

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

Walking into on coming traffic, brb.

Hm. Now I wonder what happened to those two. Never realized they had passed away.

I agree more so with Zeiran's suggestion.

Pretty sure Kitn was turned down for this sort of treatment due to his sexual harassment of females in-game.

im so glad its not a feature i was so close to ending it all for a xpoff badge

hahahahaaha who the fk is gonna commit suicide for an xpoff badge, this is the funniest post ive seen in a while tho so thanks for the laugh :D

Users who are viewing this thread