Pet: King Bangalash

LecolaEU

Grandfathered
I know every huntard want that Brokentooth badazz cat with 1.00 attack speed but i've no patience to camp pets anymore. I'm a causal now :) I've made a small research for my cat dps slot.

Source: Classic Petopia

King Bangalash LvL 43 Elite / 1.40 attack speed
Cobra Reflexes is a passive skill that is not available at the pet trainer. As a passive, it does not appear that the hunter can learn this skill to pass it on to another pet, and if you untrain King B he will lose it. These things seem to indicate that the skill as it occurs here is a bug. Cobra Refelxes doesn't show up on the pet bar because it is a passive skill, but you can find it in the pet's spellbook. The description for this skill is: Cobra Reflexes
(Rank 1): Attack speed increased by 30%, but damage done is reduced.

Do you have any idea if Cobra Reflexes work in Classic? Should I go for King B for easy cat pet OR Swamp Jougar with 1.20 attack speed instead of camping Brokentooth for cat slot?

I know every huntard want that Brokentooth badazz cat with 1.00 attack speed but i've no patience to camp pets anymore. I'm a causal now :) I've made a small research for my cat dps slot.

Source: Classic Petopia

King Bangalash LvL 43 Elite / 1.40 attack speed
Cobra Reflexes is a passive skill that is not available at the pet trainer. As a passive, it does not appear that the hunter can learn this skill to pass it on to another pet, and if you untrain King B he will lose it. These things seem to indicate that the skill as it occurs here is a bug. Cobra Refelxes doesn't show up on the pet bar because it is a passive skill, but you can find it in the pet's spellbook. The description for this skill is: Cobra Reflexes
(Rank 1): Attack speed increased by 30%, but damage done is reduced.

Do you have any idea if Cobra Reflexes work in Classic? Should I go for King B for easy cat pet OR Swamp Jougar with 1.20 attack speed instead of camping Brokentooth for cat slot?
With the caveate that my memory is awful...

I tamed Bangalash on my first toon ever in classic and he was my main pet so the way through TBC.

I remember Cobra Reflexes being a thing he had. I was not really aware enough to actually check to see if it worked but I do remember it being in the spell book and bring disappointed that it wasn't an activated skill.
[doublepost=1569515552,1569515457][/doublepost]I realize that doesn't answer your question...

I think the speed boost from Cobra Reflexes is already represented in his listed attack speed.

Thanks. Then this is the attack speed list for cats:

1. Brokentooth 1.00
2. Swamp Jougar 1.20

-King Bangalash 1.40 - 1,79 (if untrained at pet trainer-cobra reflexes gone)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread