perfect dotter

paramet

Veteran
Hey bois!

i need you to help me make up my mind. I want to make "perfect" dot twink, but heres where i need help.

39 or 59? info later

Moonkin or Sp

gear doesn't change at all, i want 2x freezing band, book of the dead, Blade of Eternal Darkness and 2 more pieces i cant remember.

pros and cons:
Moonkin
really tanky+
starfall+
burst cd+
resto affi+
no kick-

sp
misery+
with crit build alot of passive damage with copies+
instant mind blast+
no kick-
cc row is at 60-

i have 2.8k rbg xp as aoe dotter (moonkin,sp and affli) but i did quit endgame and only play twinks right now.

might make moonkin 39, and sp at 60?

sorry for really messy post, but i hope i get some real answers : ) have a good one!

I wouldn't invest a lot into unorthodox brackets right now. With XPON and XPOFF being unmerged again, that also means less frequent pops, and some brackets have just completely died out due to these changes.

You mentioned 59. I know that US has done some 59 wargames to get things going. Fairly certain 39 is completely dead, no matter the region.

I personally wouldn't invest into anything outside of 19's and vet/f2p bracket currently. With that said, you can still make 39 twinks etc. Just don't expect instanced pvp to be your main source of entertainment at those brackets. Having warmode might open up to some world pvp, but I don't know how active that'll be.

59 has had daily wargames every single night for over 2 months straight. I encourage you play there. (on US servers)
Its been 2-3 months since 39 wargames have been scheduled, and there are no active battlegrounds occurring either. If you're looking for an alternative, might I recommend you suggest you play level 20. If you're unfamiliar with veteran twinking, look into it.

Shadow priest by far have the best spread damage in the bracket. I've seen upwards of 500k damage games, which is absolutely obnoxious - given that the average twink will range between 100k-200k damage, with 300k+ being fairly uncommon. They also have silence, which is on a 45 second cooldown, and have great CC if you can force dispels.

Balance druids are a lot more flexible than Shadow priest: They have more mobility than any other class, are the most durable hybrid, and have insane burst potential (both healing & damage). I find Balance to be the most fun out of all the spread specs, so I personally would go with druid.

thanks for the answers guys! sad to hear that 39 and 49 is dead atm (and might stay dead) i have around 15 twink projects going on atm, and as much as i love 19 brackets aggressive dotting doesn't work there :( at level 60 shadow has arguably best cc in game (fear, silence, stun) and Moonkin has to have Sunfire rank 2 and starfall for fast-paced gameplay. i am atm afk leveling druid to 49 at the monastery, and we will see how much gold and effort i will put into this. i might look into shadow at 19, but missing spirits which is 30ish passive might be to big difference :) most of my twinks are "bis" geared and left to rot because of inactivity. hopefully in classic we will see active 19, 29 players!

Users who are viewing this thread