Patched level 1 holiday dungeons :(

coolbank

Legend
as title says we arent able to que for hallows end at level 1 via dungeon master in sw/org why blizz do you have to ruin some of our fun

Couldn't queue for the Brewfest dungeons either iirc. Looks like you 1s have even more gfed shit now. :LULW:

I had a theory that hallow's eve would work when brewfest didn't, because the dungeons valentine's and midsummer sent you to required 10, but brewfest's required 15. hallow's eve requires 10, but doesn't work, now leading me to think that valentine's and midsummer will be patched next year. This isn't a huge deal given the gear was already nerfed, but it means people won't be able to exalt all of their city reps anymore (supposing I'm right about the future).

I had a theory that hallow's eve would work when brewfest didn't, because the dungeons valentine's and midsummer sent you to required 10, but brewfest's required 15. hallow's eve requires 10, but doesn't work, now leading me to think that valentine's and midsummer will be patched next year. This isn't a huge deal given the gear was already nerfed, but it means people won't be able to exalt all of their city reps anymore (supposing I'm right about the future).
Yeah unfortunately i am one of those guys who was a rep farmer (was one to notice timewalking abuse for extra exalteds) though i havent been active on retail in years when i saw this got hit i was instantly sad it proves blizz just is out to lose all their subs with weird decisions that hurt no one to leave as an unintended feature! fortunately winterly and i and in VERY early discussions for wrath classic when it comes out we want to have a planned HEALTHY server that we can have both factions on for one guilds!

also check 1s discord tbc chat for bis list crated by yours truly!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread