Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - January 28, 2021

MMO-Champion

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - January 28, 2021
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
Achievements

• Taking damage from Serrated Tear and Wicked Laceration no longer trigger Bouquet of Wilted Sanguine Roses to bloom for the Feed Me, Seymour! achievement. Collecting an Anima Orb or a Massive Anima Orb now triggers Bouquet of Wilted Sanguine Roses to bloom.

Classes

• idruids.gif
    Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    • Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) will no longer attempt to cast on nearby enemies in a different phase from the Druid.
    • Balance
      • Force of Nature (Talent) correctly taunts nearby enemies when cast on an elevator or transport.
    • Feral
      • Draught of Deep Focus (Legendary Effect) now correctly works with Lunar Inspiration (Talent).

Dungeons and Raids

• Plaguefall
    • Plaguebound Devoted’s death animation now appears as soon as they are defeated.

Player versus Player

• The Front Line Fortitude buff in Ashran will now correctly apply to Retribution and Protection Paladins, and Feral and Guardian Druids.

Quests

• Fixed an issue during the Western Plaguelands quest "Combat Training" where the Enthralled Val'kyr and Forsaken Troopers could be taken into unintended areas.

Continue reading...

A bug 99% of the player base notices holds more importance than several bugs nobody notices because they level thru them in 5 minutes. Yes.
Sadly so, and not new at all. Some minor bugs I've seen go for many many months, before.

Heck, remember the good ol' days where we made it through like 2 patches before they killed my beloved Enti's?

Shame, too. It wasn't broken at all. :(

Users who are viewing this thread