MMO-Champion

hearthstoneIcon.png
Synergy Picks in the Arena are Being Removed

Patch 7.3 Hotfixes - September 8
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
Argus
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to teleport to the nearest flight point in Antoran Wastes even if it was inactive.

The Broken Shore
  • The Deliverance Point building accumulation rate has been increased for all regions. The intended result is for buildings to complete at approximately the same rate as they did before 7.3.

Classes

Dungeons and Raids
  • The Deadmines
    • Defeating Glubtok should correctly award loot.
  • Razorfen Kraul
    • Players should find it easier to find the items and complete “Going Going Guano”
  • The Temple of Atal’hakkar
    • Defeating Shade of Hakkar in Sunken Temple should correctly award loot.
  • Wailing Caverns
    • Players should find it easier to find the items and complete “Deviate Hides”.

Spec Tuning Coming 13 September
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
With maintenance this week, we’re going to make several spec damage tuning adjustments. Given the nature of the class changes we made in 7.3, we’ve not needed tuning adjustments through the first two weeks of the patch. However, one change that is coming this week is a bonus to the item level of your Artifact weapon when you activate the Netherlight Crucible. That bonus has a varying effect on certain specs, because not all specs’ abilities scale the same with the DPS of their equipped weapon. This is something that we’d like to address in the future, but for now, we can deal with it via tuning.

Furthermore, there are a few specs that we’d like to outright buff.

We’ll implement the following damage increases to account for the Netherlight Crucible:

Death Knight - Frost +4%
Demon Hunter - Havoc +3%
Druid - Feral +2%
Hunter – Beast Mastery +6%
Hunter - Survival +5%
Monk - Windwalker +9%
Rogue - Assassination +5%
Rogue - Outlaw +6%
Rogue - Subtlety +1.5%
Shaman - Enhancement +3%

And as always, we’ll continue to keep a close eye on performance going forward.

Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Upcoming Change to Argus Waystones and Invasion Points

I have several alts who have made progress towards 15 waystones, but aren't quite there yet. I'm one invasion away on some of them. I really hope that when the fix gets pushed, I don't get my progress reset to doing 3 more, on every alt...

Can we get some warning when the fix will be pushed, so people in my position have time to get their quest in before losing all the progress they'd made? Or, just push the fix at the weekly reset?

We're working to hotfix this with weekly resets on September 12. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Argussian Reach Emissary
As of this writing, I have no Argussian quests on my map. I haven't unlocked McCree yet, but still not seeing any others anywhere else.
Just as a tracking note - there were at least 2 yesterday for me, 3 by some accounts, and 4 including a Pet Battle World Quest. There's currently at least one more up in Mac'Aree, and I did two more earlier today in Krokuun.

As said before, more Argussian Reach World Quests will be available next week, and hopefully we won't see this issue again in the future. Thanks again for your patience and bearing with us here. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread