Passive Speed

Snack

Salty
Any1 tried Explorer's Walking Stick, Defiler's Leather Boots, Prideful Gladiator's Dragonhide 2 set bonus, Minor Speed, Gift of xxxx, Swift Skyfire Diamond, Figurine - Golden Hare on a druid with Travel Form? I see 213% passive movement speed? And you would still have Displacer Beast/Wild Charge since Feline Swiftness doesn't stack with the 2 set bonus. Wound of course be more as a rogue with Burst of Speed even without the Walking Stick.
I did, it's a lot of fun.
I was playing my feral druid Sanic http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/ysondre/Sanic/ trought lvl 60-99 mostly in bg's with cap speed.

I move at 275% in dash (seem to be capped), 215% in travel form and 205% in cat form.

I still use my speed set to this day on my feral i found it better to swap items than to get a mount.

You are trully fast with this, it's very hard to stop you, once lvl 100 the items stop scaling but i still manage to have arround 270k hp with my speed set, which makes it still viable for speed flag capping at max level.

The most fun was in the lvl 90-99 bracket for me as pop were constant and i was nearly unkillable, won almost 100% of ctfs :)

I takes me 30 sec to reach the flag from the doors opening and then 40 sec to get back (because of the flag speed limit of 200%)

Fun fact: taking the speed boots will actualy slow you down by capping your speed to 200% :D !

Speed pot!
And Darkflight :3
I did, it's a lot of fun.
I was playing my feral druid Sanic http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/ysondre/Sanic/ trought lvl 60-99 mostly in bg's with cap speed.

I move at 275% in dash (seem to be capped), 215% in travel form and 205% in cat form.

I still use my speed set to this day on my feral i found it better to swap items than to get a mount.

You are trully fast with this, it's very hard to stop you, once lvl 100 the items stop scaling but i still manage to have arround 270k hp with my speed set, which makes it still viable for speed flag capping at max level.

The most fun was in the lvl 90-99 bracket for me as pop were constant and i was nearly unkillable, won almost 100% of ctfs

I takes me 30 sec to reach the flag from the doors opening and then 40 sec to get back (because of the flag speed limit of 200%)

Fun fact: taking the speed boots will actualy slow you down by capping your speed to 200% !
Haha cool, did you use all of the items above? And yes if you grab boost as WW monk and use Flying Serpent Kick, you will slow down as well :)

yes i use them all, i'm doing a monk atm, but for speed to be really effective you need to be able to remove snare easly, it's beast on rogues and druids atm.
With glyph monk can remove snares with roll, i'll have too try that once i reach 70 on my monk.

If you're desperate for movement speed The Postmaster's 5 set bonus will net you a 5% speed increase. For druids you will still be able to get the 15% speed increase from the 90's PvP gear (just use gloves and shoulders)

Users who are viewing this thread