Party Sync Dropped b4 Finishing Shadowlands Intro Quests

I'm a lvl10 f2p, no chromie time.

I had someone party sync'ed me and entered the Shadowlands intro quests zone. But b4 finishing the whole quest line the group was disbanded and the party sync dropped. After that i was still inside the intro quests zone but not offered anymore quests. I hearthstoned back to SW and later asked another one to party sync me. But this time when I talked to the NPC at SW I wasn't given the portal to the Icecrown citadel. The NPC just didn't response. What should I do now? Did anyone encountered this b4? Am i now get stuck in the previous unfinished intro quest line? But how to get back to the intro quests zone without the NPC offering me the portal first?

Explaining this type of bug, for me personally, has been extremely difficult. You're going to confuse the GM with all that info. Try and keep it as simple as possible and try not to use the term twink. It will only make matters worse, imo. Try not to use terms like F2P or VET in your ticket*

Good luck but prepare for the worst...

Explaining this type of bug, for me personally, has been extremely difficult. You're going to confuse the GM with all that info. Try and keep it as simple as possible and try not to use the term twink. It will only make matters worse, imo. Try not to use terms like F2P or VET in your ticket*

Good luck but prepare for the worst...
200 IQ, GM confuse easily.

Party sync syncs to whoever has the least progression, solving this is gonna be hard, but it is possible.

You will need 2 things:

1. Be summoned into the quest Maw zone.
2. Sync with someone that is either at the start of the Maw quest zone or at the same quest that you were on when sync dropped.

SL starts at 10 so I wouldn't expect that answer.
If that's the case why would we need to group up and party sync? This sounds like an ad hoc trick to me to bypass the level restriction.

Also when i leave the party sync'ed group. I immediately see the portal popup at the stormwind keep, but it says require lvl48(or 38, i dont remember exactly) which i cannot access. Looks like they have multiple bugs with the intro quests.

for #1 does it mean i need to group up with a warlock? any other options? And warlock summon needs 3 ppl in the group, right?
that or recruit a friend summon. also, have you progressed up to the point where you unlock the portal? if so, have you tried just porting to oribos?

Party sync syncs to whoever has the least progression, solving this is gonna be hard, but it is possible.

You will need 2 things:

1. Be summoned into the quest Maw zone.
2. Sync with someone that is either at the start of the Maw quest zone or at the same quest that you were on when sync dropped.
Assuming the least progression is the problem. I tried to test with a second fresh f2ps account. I asked someone to group up and party sync with my 2 f2p accounts, one is the lvl10 f2p that dropped out somewhere in the intro questline (the one i need to gain access to Oribos) and another fresh lvl20 f2p that never accepted the shadowlands intro quests. Then, I assume, the least progression is my fresh lvl20.

Result: my fresh lvl20 can access the NPC in SW Keep to create the portal to Icecrown, while my lvl10, although being in the same party sync'ed group still cannot access the NPC (the NPC not responding to my click).

Seems like I need to figure out a way to summon my lvl10 to the Maw.

Users who are viewing this thread