Paragon box content on a twink?

Liarea

Grandfathered
With the introduction of 8.3 they added a BOA rep commendation for the Nazjatar reps without a level requirement. This is, to my knowledge, the first reputation since the introduction of paragon reputations that we as lower level toons can get exalted with.

Is there anyone who has gotten exalted yet? And if so, did you try going for a paragon box and what did it containt?

Ive gotten exalted on a 119 and reached the 10k rep req to get the chest. When I hover over it, it says I need to be max lvl to obtain it. And it doesn't give me any quest turn in.

Blizzard hates fun.

Ive gotten exalted on a 119 and reached the 10k rep req to get the chest. When I hover over it, it says I need to be max lvl to obtain it. And it doesn't give me any quest turn in.

Blizzard hates fun.

I believe this might change in the future with the Level Squish.

I believe this might change in the future with the Level Squish.

I guess it would be smart to stockpile the BOA tokens. But honestly us saying this shit in public is risky lol. Blizz be lurkin I bet

All I have done is stack a lot of the rep item so far. Haven’t used. Waiting for dmf but I’m not sure if I’ll even be subbed around then on my vets
[doublepost=1589980881,1589980756][/doublepost]https://www.wowhead.com/item=174521/transferable-kernel-of-e-steam#contained-in-item

You can get mechagon rep too. This item can drop from island expedition crates bought from the vendor, once you are exalted

Good find, will take a lot of islands

Can I ask how you got Nightfallen to exalted? Haven't found a way to get Legions reps except the fishing friends.

Can I ask how you got Nightfallen to exalted? Haven't found a way to get Legions reps except the fishing friends.
You can get reps by becoming allied races

nightborne gets exalted
Lightforged gets friendly
Highmountain etc

you can become a highmountain and get the rep restricted back totems in thunder totem then race change

BTW Legion rep paragons are also restricted to 110 and up. Blizz hotfixed that in like halfway through legion.

Users who are viewing this thread