serpent gloves
sorcerer belt
silk thread
rompers
argas
garrosh or advisors ring
insignia
agm or rune

The only real changes I can suggest (granted, non-BoA can refer to any non-loom item or also include rares such as mm/agm/lfh as well) would be to go ahead and pick up your profession neck pieces (stamina > int/spirit, in that regard).

Also, pick up your PvP staff from your Warsong Gulch vendor. I'd recommend the stamina over the high intellect.

Talents for priests are all excellent options at the moment, and therefore are dependent on team compositions.

Roots are great for the majority of the time, due to excellent anti-melee CC.

Psyfiend is awesome if you're premading and able to coordinate CC on a target (Scatter Shot + Psyfiend is the new Scattertrap).

Dominate Mind is... well... Izac seems to like it.

The only real changes I can suggest (granted, non-BoA can refer to any non-loom item or also include rares such as mm/agm/lfh as well) would be to go ahead and pick up your profession neck pieces (stamina > int/spirit, in that regard).

Also, pick up your PvP staff from your Warsong Gulch vendor. I'd recommend the stamina over the high intellect.

Talents for priests are all excellent options at the moment, and therefore are dependent on team compositions.

Roots are great for the majority of the time, due to excellent anti-melee CC.

Psyfiend is awesome if you're premading and able to coordinate CC on a target (Scatter Shot + Psyfiend is the new Scattertrap).

Dominate Mind is... well... Izac seems to like it.

Dominate is really good throwing people off roofs and its a good CC you do to a healer while you are waiting for your fear to finish its cooldown! And there is chastise , a really nice CC sine alot of people try to trinket that and after they do you fear +interrupting people!

The thing with tendrils, they can not be dispelled. Fears can.
Dominate mind, well, I like to be in control of MY character, not other characters. When you are controlling another character, you are a sitting duck. But, whatever floats your boat.
Good Luck

Sweetsidney...

You want pre bis? Then walk 'round naked.

Users who are viewing this thread