Paladin's worth it ?

Krølle

Legend
Im thinking of making a paladin, and i was wondering what would be best to go at level 19.

Holy pala or retribution for DPS and/or burst ?

Im thinking ret, for the execution sentence maybe? Anybody has experience with it?

Last edited:
I played one game as Ret before the ES buff, and it was very strong back then. Fun if you want to go that route.

Paladins are really fun to play, been maining my 20 ret for for years now

They have good dps, a heal, bubble and stun. they also make great off healers, when your team lacks heals, with excution sentence buffed, its goona be more fun

Rets can survive on their own, they can 1v1 any class in bg's(for survs u will need cd's to be up tough)

If u are goona make a ret, you will deffinitely get hooked to it

Paladins are really fun to play, been maining my 20 ret for for years now

They have good dps, a heal, bubble and stun. they also make great off healers, when your team lacks heals, with excution sentence buffed, its goona be more fun

Rets can survive on their own, they can 1v1 any class in bg's(for survs u will need cd's to be up tough)

If u are goona make a ret, you will deffinitely get hooked to it
Ah fair enough, ill definitely give them a go :)
I like being able to wPvP aswell, which items would you suggest getting if you dont mind me asking? :)

If just i knew how to get to level 19 in 15 minutes ;)

1-10 kill murlocs
10-15 deadmines solo
15-19 random dung
Will take an hour or 2

But to your post, paladins are great as they essentially have 3 classes within them from specs. Bored with dps? go heals, bored with heals? go tank ;)

1-10 kill murlocs
10-15 deadmines solo
15-19 random dung
Will take an hour or 2

But to your post, paladins are great as they essentially have 3 classes within them from specs. Bored with dps? go heals, bored with heals? go tank ;)
Good point with the specs, didnt think of that :) Thanks for the "leveling" guide ;)

Users who are viewing this thread