Paladins: Champions of the Realm

Valencia

Legend
So my SO and I recently discovered this game on Steam. And right off the bat, it seems entirely like an Overwatch clone, but F2P and less graphically demanding than OW. Regardless, we went on to try it, and I'd have to say we're hooked! Definitely worth giving a shot if you've got some free time; the best way to describe it is OW with a bit of League thrown in for champion customization.

Steam Store Link

Feel free to add my Steam if you'd want to play in a preformed group, or just have some company. Also worth keeping in mind that the game is still in beta.

Steam ID: Righteousspectre
Referral: Link
IGN: Zarakhiel

Last edited:
Lul, i thought this was going to be a Referral link, but it's just a plain old Steam link. I think you should link your Refer-A-Friend link. It's a pretty good game, if you want to play Overwatch and don't want to pay for it, play this game. I personally preferred playing Smite over Paladins, but Paladins is pretty good too.

I played Paladins a while back when it was still in Beta. This was before Overwatch was playable (pre-alpha). Not sure about "Overwatch clone" but definitely feels the same! With an added card system :) Its really fun with a bunch of friends. I got rekt a lot when I solo queued though :/

Users who are viewing this thread