US paladin enchants

so how does crusader work, like whats the % rate of proc, what has a chance to proc it, can it stack with itself with dual wield etc. also is there a world where you use a shield spike on prot? like with the talent i get 25% block, can block all types of damage, etc and those hits should ideally be able to proc my enchants in combo with the reflect damage?

You can stack as many crusaders as you can bother to farm pacifiers. I dont think ive seen a spike enchanted shield since wotlk.

Also paladins cant dual wield.

shield spikes havent been good since BC unfortunately. the damage would be negligible honestly. They won't be able to proc crusader to my knowledge since it's not an actual ability.

Crusader is weird and states you need to use a physical ability to proc it but I've had it proc numerous times using taunt. I do think it needs to proc of an ability, rather than a proc. I could be wrong though.

You can stack as many crusaders as you can bother to farm pacifiers. I dont think ive seen a spike enchanted shield since wotlk.

Also paladins cant dual wield.

ah ok so the crusader enchant is tied per weapon, i noticed the buff refreshing itself. and ye ik they cant duel wield just wanted to know the mechanics behind the enchants

Shield spikes took a hit in the last Patch but I still like to use it on my Prot Warrior. With block abilities it’s a constant little trickle of damage.
Oh, make sure u use the Thorium Spike - its the best scaling for Vets if u go down the path of Spikes.
Nothing beats the feeling of belting ur Shield on someone’s head :p
Crusader has a decent proc rate, so definitely use it. I believe Haste increases the proc rate.
After this weekend I’ll be doing some Prot Warrior PvP as it may just be viable again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread