Packing?

I would just like to say, I think this is an extremely useful post idea. With all the transfers and faction changes going on it would almost be useful to make a transfer guide that gives suggestions and ideas to think about before transfering.

edit: would just like to add if you faction change you can still mail items over on the neutral AH, what I didn't now was when you transfer bandages the AH deposit is 3g for a stack of Heavy Runecloth!

Kusakari said:
epic gems seem to hold there price pretty well, bring those over in place of cash

i was thinking, save up like hell for a mechano hog, and send my twinks away with a solid 16k

but then i realized i would never save up 16k

id do a little research on ur new servers AH so you can gain more money :) buy cheap on ur server at server norm and higher on the new

Fuck twinky, I might wana bring zikon but I can't leave playzie n trummy. Twinky tell ya what give me some time and ill bring trummy and zikon with me. Playzie has to stay ;)

Zikon said:
Fuck twinky, I might wana bring zikon but I can't leave playzie n trummy. Twinky tell ya what give me some time and ill bring trummy and zikon with me. Playzie has to stay ;)

Alright broski. Hit me up on Facebook adn we'll talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread