P2P preMoP free time

Zorglub

Legend
So former P2P-ers, there is a way to get your account unfrozen, log each char, collect mounts/pets and play with them on your merged F2P accounts!
Head to blue post link in this official Blizz thread 'Offer' for 7 day pre MOP trial and see if your P2P account is eligible for some free time

EU/US conversion 100% doesn't work (as we suspected), so that means you'll have to roll on the same region you have P2P account.
I made a mistake and took these 10 days yesterday, completely forgotting about Brewfest.
Since its just around the corner, I'd suggest everyone to cool off and w8 10 more days to be able to get 2 more B-net mounts (Swift Brewfest Ram and Great Brewfest Kodo)
Anyway seems like looking @ folks in BG's now won't mean much since a lot of us will be able to ride some F2P uncommon mounts.

Enjoy folks!

inb4 Shft adds his "Bragg call" video, here is some self-promotion :) -
I'll just say that Professor Mórgana riding his Fiery Warhorse's Reins / Swift Zulian Tiger / Scepter of Azj'Aqir / Reins of the Raven Lord / Swift Brewfest Ram / etc ain't a dream anymore!
Mórgana @ Aggramar (Be gentle, this char is 2 days old :))
I'll add some photos here afterwards when I get back home from work
P.S. I was disappointed that The Undying title isn't shared since I would prob wear that one if I could...

I don't think you'll be able to use this free 7-days to get Brewfest mounts though.

This promotion ends in 19/09/2012 and Brewfest begins in 28/09/2012.

Bump for useful tip. And gzz Morg. :)

update - its really nice to ride all those mounts, ppl are (naturally) very surprised when they see it on a trial.
Some P2P in front of org even tried to persuade me that its impossible for trial accounts to have mounts linked above and that i'm just lying about being a trial. I guess they were even more confused when I told them to try to trade with me :D

Best mount for BG's is definitely Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth since I can carry 2 more folks with me :)
Its was hilarious when some mage saw me riding towards him, started casting pyro (I think), I dismounted and when he saw 3 folks rushing towards him, he blinked in opposite direction and started fleeing :D

Users who are viewing this thread