EU+US Overdone Midsummer, would the blossom stay?

sanraymond

Grandfathered
In the process of getting flamekeepers of each region, getting the halo ring for my pallies and greed, I totally over done this event. Now I have about 1300 extra burning blossoms (746 alliance and 558 horde). Two of my toons have above 350, so I'm probably gonna get a few more ingnous flamelings, but that still leaves about 600.......

My questions is would these blossoms stay for next year or would they just disappear? I've been contemplating about finally buying WoW and this could be a handy amount of fund if I sell the flamelings on AH

I don't believe the blossoms stay after the event ends. As far as I recall anyhow.
But wow, that's a lot of blossoms!
yeah, had two characters ran through all zone except deepholm and broken isles. Also in mid of the process, a blingtron got two of my new characters that has hearth in org to draenor. I was managing well until I found out the robe + halo works really well for holy paladin and since I dont have a plat helm for transmog, I had to grind them myself, that is when it went over the board. I end up having to steal all flames in captial cities (using instance res) on 5 characters, plus the grind along the way... I'm a greedy man ==

BTW, AH lists the flamelings at 40 - 60K, can I really get that much? And I assume there is no way to get the bloosom to be transferred cross faction, but can player mail them cross server?

They disappear after the event ends every year.

You can use the pet so it becomes account wide.

Then on the character/faction/realm you want to sell it on, you can cage it and sell.

*Edit: nvm you meant the currency, not the pet!

I have about 426 extra on an ally druid and 350 on a horde pally. For those I'm definitely gonna use to buy extra pet. But I'm still having 6,700 extra blossoms on separate toons. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to start sub and then get maybe two more flamelings, then selling all 4,5 to get a good chunk of gold (I started WoW f2p in Jan and never subbed before)

Users who are viewing this thread