US Outlaw rogue veterans

Cattywompus

Veteran
Hey, guys! I'm just curious as to why they are so good? I have seen very few, and I mained rogue for 14 years, I'm assuming they are viable because they have 2 stuns and an interrupt a ranged slow and sap?? I know their damage might not be all there, but can they shut down healers? Let me know some juicy details! Before my time ran out I maxed engineering on a rogue, and I 100% plan to level him and check it out for myself. I haven't had any luck so far for epics on 3 tons, so maybe this one will be blessed by RNGesus.

Yeah pretty much. Some people have joked that the only role of the rogue is just to spam Sap on people (to remove Adapt and disrupt them), but that kind of is how they are effectively played. Outlaw rogues are a pure "disruption" class, that brings to the table a bunch of CC's (Sap, Ranged Stun, Interrupt, Slow). Your main role is to disrupt healers and CC Arcane Mages if necessary. Killing things is fairly difficult unless you are kitted out in full twink gear, so again, your main role is to disrupt enemy casters.

I have a F2P Outlaw and it’s great fun to play, and can push out some decent burst damage, especially if u get the extra proc on ur opener!
I always aim to be a nuisance for the opposing healer. I pick them out and just shut them down and put out some hurt, and it gives ur team to get the job done.
U need to pick ur moments though as a Rogue, ur no Warrior that can just charge into the fray, but pick ur moments and u’ll have a blast. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread