Outlaw Lvl 60 Help

maxmg1187

Veteran
I have just made my first ever 60 twink, and I decided it should be an outlaw rogue.
I was wondering what gems i should use, vers or +5agi/+5crit, as well as what weapons are bis.
Right now I'm using double wraith scythe.
Thanks.

5/5 gems are BiS

Weapons are a choice, there is a 3.6 speed weapon that seems to be good, but could be up to pref over proc weapons.

Also Spider Set 2p weapons proc.

And what about weapon enchants and trinkets? Forgot to ask

Last edited:
5/5 gems are BiS

Weapons are a choice, there is a 3.6 speed weapon that seems to be good, but could be up to pref over proc weapons.

Also Spider Set 2p weapons proc.
from my testing the set bonus proc doesnt proc, I want someone to prove me wrong tho

oh shnap
[doublepost=1534130442,1534130395][/doublepost]What spec are yall preferring for rogue? I kinda like deeper stratagem outlaw but a lot of people are gravitating towards sub.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/ßlueberry

Setup on my 60 Outlaw rogue
I’ll be off handing thunderfury once obtained.

Notice my main hand and hand of justice trinket. Those 2 can be pretty nice in combination for outlaw.

Also if you seem energy starved at times, make sure you get the meta gem that I have in my helm. Procs upon opener, and will help with not going out of energy as your setting up.

5 agi 5 crit gems > vers

Also my bracers and Ring of victor arnt BIS. Bracers with high agi from AQ40 are. As far as ring other than underworld, not sure but it’s not ring of victor

Users who are viewing this thread