OS Gaming and Twink Nation leaders looking for more to fill ICC 25 roster!

Comacore

Legend
SEEKING MORE 80's FOR ICC 25 HEROIC! IF YOU ENJOY THE XPAC AND ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE, THIS IS FOR YOU...! (yes some of the bosses do take a lot of coordination and knowledge of mechanics.)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Cosbyshow/Kitipaw = Kitipaw#1800
Zun/Flashgoron = Comacore#1147
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Times: Saturday 7pm EST
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
- WOTLK gear
- Voice Communication(no mic required) http://www.ventrilo.com/
- Time for progression
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Leaders:

- Cosbyshow/Kitipaw Hi! I'm Cosbyshow. I've been in the 80 bracket since Cataclysm came out and have twinked on and off ever since then. I've been in guilds such as <Doesn't Like You> and <Twink Nation> and was even a co-gm for the later. I have successfully lead countless 80 raids and look forward to leading many more in the future!

- Zun/Kryta/Flashgordon is a paladin that has been playing in the 80 bracket since WOTLK and still has nightmares of Sindragosa 25 (H) progression. I have Guild Mastered and raid lead some of the largest 80 twink guilds in the US,...such as <Doesnt Like You> ,< Puritania> and, <http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f127/os-gaming-new-80-85-twink-guild-kelthuzad-47136/>. I know everything there is to know about this bracket and the expansion itself. I hope to meet more 80 twinks in the future to come!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v Group cleared ICC 10 Heroic without buff on Nov 23rd/2015 v

WoWScrnShot_112315_001435.jpg

Cheers!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_112315_001448.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_112315_001448.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
Great group. <-- Darkpope-Darkspear
Raided with them both times in mop, and along with them in <twink nation> and <puritania>. if you like old school raids look into it. it is both challenging and fun.

Users who are viewing this thread