oof

Light

vet
same reddit thread @Dreams mentioned thought i'd bring it home with a new thread
l7CJtBD.png

just a matter of when

edit: forgot to remove my embarrassing tabs

Last edited:
Despite that it is already confirmed that there’s a couple of devs know about the site already.

I wonder if all the not-an-exploit-er's will continue to claim it's not an exploit if blizzard calls it an exploit and takes steps to fix said exploit.

/exploits

Maybe their community of twinks wouldn't have to being using a macro to PvP if they didn't shadow cuck them with a under the table nerf?

Blizzard made this choice themselves... They told everyone with a twink basically either you're char is 100% useless now and all the gold/time you spent to get that gear and enchants can go fuck itself. Or you can go sit in 2-4 hour ques to play a portion of their game no longer immediately accessible to you due to your character being stronger than others. Or you can use a well known macro that's been in the game since 2006ish (as far as I am aware) to join a regular PvP que.

This thought process is what fucked blizzard in the first place when it came to retail... "Let's keep catering to the guy who gets to play 1-3 hours a day and make it so his time and effort is as valuable as the guy playing 4-10 hours in a day." Retails became nothing but a slightly prettier and PvE orientated/complete version of Guild Wars 2.

Fuck all if I care at this point what they do to twinking in retail, and if they do change it I just get to save $45 till classic drops.
Either way Blizzard will find a way to piss off one part of the community with whatever they do.

$100 says they auto-kick people from battlegrounds after the start of the countdown prep phase completion that still have "xpoff" buff active using a simple line of a code. Then again that simplicity of thought is probably beyond most those devs.

Also if they just went and deactivated enchants/gems in battlegrounds lower than 120 ques then you could automatically lessen the gap between twinks and people just leveling through PvP (because that's why we should punish twinks, johhny two socks can't stand your game unless he can level through PvP without dealing with people being stronger than him)

Maybe their community of twinks wouldn't have to being using a macro to PvP if they didn't shadow cuck them with a under the table nerf?

Blizzard made this choice themselves... They told everyone with a twink basically either you're char is 100% useless now and all the gold/time you spent to get that gear and enchants can go fuck itself. Or you can go sit in 2-4 hour ques to play a portion of their game no longer immediately accessible to you due to your character being stronger than others. Or you can use a well known macro that's been in the game since 2006ish (as far as I am aware) to join a regular PvP que.

This thought process is what fucked blizzard in the first place when it came to retail... "Let's keep catering to the guy who gets to play 1-3 hours a day and make it so his time and effort is as valuable as the guy playing 4-10 hours in a day." Retails became nothing but a slightly prettier and PvE orientated/complete version of Guild Wars 2.

Fuck all if I care at this point what they do to twinking in retail, and if they do change it I just get to save $45 till classic drops.
Either way Blizzard will find a way to piss off one part of the community with whatever they do.

$100 says they auto-kick people from battlegrounds after the start of the countdown prep phase completion that still have "xpoff" buff active using a simple line of a code. Then again that simplicity of thought is probably beyond most those devs.

Also if they just went and deactivated enchants/gems in battlegrounds lower than 120 ques then you could automatically lessen the gap between twinks and people just leveling through PvP (because that's why we should punish twinks, johhny two socks can't stand your game unless he can level through PvP without dealing with people being stronger than him)

xpoff and xpon seperation is not something new tho. infact its been that way forever
you got too comfortable playing against levelers in that small window frame @ the start of BFA. in legion it was acceptable cus of templates but now its not.
anyways im sure people will make do as they have done in the past. either stop being lazy and organize games within your bracket community or move to a new one.
i give a pass to old twinkers in those dead brackets who've had their toon be4 legion but omegalul to dummies who rolled onto some weird dead bracket thinking xpon/xpoff merge would stay forever in bfa.

xpoff and xpon seperation is not something new tho. infact its been that way forever
you got too comfortable playing against levelers in that small window frame @ the start of BFA. in legion it was acceptable cus of templates but now its not.
anyways im sure people will make do as they have done in the past. either stop being lazy and organize games within your bracket community or move to a new one.
i give a pass to old twinkers in those dead brackets who've had their toon be4 legion but omegalul to dummies who rolled onto some weird dead bracket thinking xpon/xpoff merge would stay forever in bfa.

In my opinion they should just get rid of enchants/gems/flasks in PvP lower than 120 bracket, that way BiS is still BiS and is better, your gear value will show in damage/heals/tank value still but not be completely absurd. Brackets with gems can see you at obnoxious main stat values compared to those who aren't twinked. And after doing that merge the xpon/xpoff brackets back together.

I am sorry but you have it completely backwards. Us early twinks didn't have to worry about this because bgs didn't give XP. Then they made bgs give XP. Then they added xpoff feature so people could stay at specific levels and pvp. Then they sepertaed bgs into xpon and xpoff brackets.

Combining xpon and xpoff as BFA was actually bliz going back to what they originally had planned in the game. The fact they slipped it into 8.1.5 is a huge disrespect to the wow community. Old players and new players alike got shafted by putting countless hours into characters and then having their style of play shut down by bliz unknowingly. I spent hours gearing 19's,29's and 39's from vanilla when you had to queue in ashenvale for wsg to BFA and now have had to resort to a free lvl 20 to enjoy aspects of the game I found so fun years ago. As one of the first twinks ever in this game I find it extremely frustrating that blizzard made this change time and time again.

I disagree with a lot that you just said.
I'll elaborate tonight when I get home.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I wish the Orgrimmar treasury released a 10 gold coin in the near future, having to drag out 10 gold pieces from my bags all the time gets old quickly. Maybe Slahtz could be on side of the coin? Speaking of Slahtz I've really started to grow fold of the old recluse recently, I actually talk to him most days of the week sometimes on multiple occasions. Did anyone else realise he does woodturning as a hobby? THe quality of the workmanship is actually really impressive. He also loves dogs but doesnt like cats,

I wish the Orgrimmar treasury released a 10 gold coin in the near future, having to drag out 10 gold pieces from my bags all the time gets old quickly. Maybe Slahtz could be on side of the coin? Speaking of Slahtz I've really started to grow fold of the old recluse recently, I actually talk to him most days of the week sometimes on multiple occasions. Did anyone else realise he does woodturning as a hobby? THe quality of the workmanship is actually really impressive. He also loves dogs but doesnt like cats,
too bad you won't be speaking to him much in the future #fakefirend

This is just a whole lot of garbage so I'll start here.

1) The premise that the game is made for twinks is absolutely wrong. I have no idea where you got this idea. Twinks on their own are meant to play overpowered versions of specs in ways that quite literally spank other players. This is exactly why there was the creation of pures in Runescape as well in which they kept combat levels down to deal more damage than average level accounts. These were also not endorsed accounts by Jagex (runescape creators) nor have they been endorsed by Blizzard (clearly). The game was never centered around creating PGEs (Positive Game Experiences) for people locking experience. You made a toon that was utilizing gear that levelers could not keep up with. This resulted in NGEs (Negative Game Experiences) for the players that Blizzard wants to push through to max level to play their expansions.

2)The conclusion you've created for yourself is stupid. It's not like you need to sit in queues for 2-4 hours, you have merely received a new expansion. Likely one that (if played properly) will get you REAL games instead of ones that involve shitting on levelers.

3) Calling the exploit 'a well known macro that's been in the game since 2006ish' is undoubtedly the funniest thing I've read on these forums in a while. Props on that for digging to a deeper level of stupidity than I could've expected from everyone else defending this exploit.

This is laughable honestly. I hope everyone on this post reads this portion you put here. The current state of levelers (with no enchants or full gear slots) are literally so shit in comparison to geared twinks it's not even funny. Recently with MM hunter utilizing Incendiary Ammunition, DW Survival Hunter on double Elemental Force, Boomkin Burst and Mark of the Hidden Satyr, there is NOTHING 'PVP' ABOUT THE BGS people are exploiting into. Nothing. If you think that you are in anyway receiving some form of PVP satisfaction out of playing against non twinked toons using the current BiS enchants, you need a reality check. The current toons exploiting into bgs are doing 10x the damage of levelers at 110-119, they're doing 5x the damage in 50-59, 6x the damage in 10-19. You're literally playing against target dummies. PVP assumes that players can do something back to create some form of push and pull that PVE cannot. Shut the fuck up about how the game is PvE oriented when you're queueing into this crap on WSG. This is the dumbest take I've seen on these forums and the entire fucking site is full of garbage.

Interesting take here. You claimed that blizzard is the problem and their philosophy behind shafting twinks is the reason you won't play but then have some sort of high hopes that this won't happen in classic.

I'll bet 100 USD that as soon as Blizzard enacts one of these to create equitable PVP to force skill of gear disparity that you'll make another one of these dumbass whiny complaint threads. If someone wants to middle man it, I'm so sure that you'll complain that I'll put the money up against you that you WILL complain.

I am sorry but you have it completely backwards. Us early twinks didn't have to worry about this because bgs didn't give XP. Then they made bgs give XP. Then they added xpoff feature so people could stay at specific levels and pvp. Then they sepertaed bgs into xpon and xpoff brackets.

Combining xpon and xpoff as BFA was actually bliz going back to what they originally had planned in the game. The fact they slipped it into 8.1.5 is a huge disrespect to the wow community. Old players and new players alike got shafted by putting countless hours into characters and then having their style of play shut down by bliz unknowingly. I spent hours gearing 19's,29's and 39's from vanilla when you had to queue in ashenvale for wsg to BFA and now have had to resort to a free lvl 20 to enjoy aspects of the game I found so fun years ago. As one of the first twinks ever in this game I find it extremely frustrating that blizzard made this change time and time again.

There's just no respect for "end game grind" outside of end game to Blizzard. It's sad. As you mentioned this wasn't always a thing. I really hope they just keep their incompetence away from Classic PvP.
[doublepost=1559859248,1559857841][/doublepost]
This is just a whole lot of garbage so I'll start here.

1) The premise that the game is made for twinks is absolutely wrong. I have no idea where you got this idea. Twinks on their own are meant to play overpowered versions of specs in ways that quite literally spank other players. This is exactly why there was the creation of pures in Runescape as well in which they kept combat levels down to deal more damage than average level accounts. These were also not endorsed accounts by Jagex (runescape creators) nor have they been endorsed by Blizzard (clearly). The game was never centered around creating PGEs (Positive Game Experiences) for people locking experience. You made a toon that was utilizing gear that levelers could not keep up with. This resulted in NGEs (Negative Game Experiences) for the players that Blizzard wants to push through to max level to play their expansions.

2)The conclusion you've created for yourself is stupid. It's not like you need to sit in queues for 2-4 hours, you have merely received a new expansion. Likely one that (if played properly) will get you REAL games instead of ones that involve shitting on levelers.

3) Calling the exploit 'a well known macro that's been in the game since 2006ish' is undoubtedly the funniest thing I've read on these forums in a while. Props on that for digging to a deeper level of stupidity than I could've expected from everyone else defending this exploit.

This is laughable honestly. I hope everyone on this post reads this portion you put here. The current state of levelers (with no enchants or full gear slots) are literally so shit in comparison to geared twinks it's not even funny. Recently with MM hunter utilizing Incendiary Ammunition, DW Survival Hunter on double Elemental Force, Boomkin Burst and Mark of the Hidden Satyr, there is NOTHING 'PVP' ABOUT THE BGS people are exploiting into. Nothing. If you think that you are in anyway receiving some form of PVP satisfaction out of playing against non twinked toons using the current BiS enchants, you need a reality check. The current toons exploiting into bgs are doing 10x the damage of levelers at 110-119, they're doing 5x the damage in 50-59, 6x the damage in 10-19. You're literally playing against target dummies. PVP assumes that players can do something back to create some form of push and pull that PVE cannot. Shut the fuck up about how the game is PvE oriented when you're queueing into this crap on WSG. This is the dumbest take I've seen on these forums and the entire fucking site is full of garbage.

Interesting take here. You claimed that blizzard is the problem and their philosophy behind shafting twinks is the reason you won't play but then have some sort of high hopes that this won't happen in classic.

I'll bet 100 USD that as soon as Blizzard enacts one of these to create equitable PVP to force skill of gear disparity that you'll make another one of these dumbass whiny complaint threads. If someone wants to middle man it, I'm so sure that you'll complain that I'll put the money up against you that you WILL complain.

First off I want to say calm down, I don't know how you got so triggered so fast. Especially seeing your in a legit twink community thread.

To your first point, I never once said this game was made for twinks or assumed that. All I said was that they forced people who used twinking as an enjoying source of gameplay into a choice. Simple as that. Whatever else you took from that point is your own personal problem that you need to work out on your own.

Second point, that only applies if you don't use the macro. And yes that is your current forced option with out using the macro. Regardless of new expansion? That irrelevant to "what's going on in twinking community" outside the fact that the new expansion shadow banned twinks from normal BG ques without a hint of it happening. Also I raided mythic uldir till the day BoD raid dropped. Does that make my opinion more valuable to you all a sudden because I played the xpac? You're conclusion based on your second statement is "Play the exspansion it's the real game and only part that matters hahah people do other things in a RPG besides play end game ahahha what hahahah?" That line of thought is linear and lacks educated thought. The simply conclusion to that point is sit in a "special que" for your twink for hours on end or macro into a que... or just don't twink. None of those statements are relative to your need to bring up the new expansion as an argumentative point.

Third point, you may actually be right about something here.... the first time I could actually find people talking about/threads involving the use of that macro is 2011. 7 years ago now, and yes the macro is used to exploit into a que that you would otherwise sit hours in. That was the option blizzard gave you. Stop twinking, or use an exploit that's been around for 7 years now that blizzard obviously hasn't done shit about. Also insulting people isn't the way to forge a respectful argument, it just makes you look really mad about shit.

To your last point about the enchants and shit? I legit suggested they remove them? So again, whatever personal problems you have going on surrounding twinks, I suggest you work them out and not attack people on a twink community thread.

And my hope of them "not touching them in classic" is strictly due to my yearning for nostalgia. Also because of my understanding that twinking has been a thing since Classic... Why get rid of it where it started?

And to your final point, I didn't make this "dumbass whiny" complaint thread you happened to find YOURSELF bitching in...

If you'd like to continue this conversation with a bit of civility in your argument and legitimate points that prove you have a standing on this topic outside of "can you stoop to a deeper level of stupidity" and assuming people are "bitching" cause their opinion doesn't align with yours I would be more than happy to have a chat.

Edit because your post history; You're running around in a WoW twink community posting Fornite videos and using Fornite ques as an example to weigh against your twinking 29 ques.... It legit all makes sense now... I feel like a legit idiot for even taking the time to respond to you... well played. 10/4 troll.

Last edited:
First off I want to say calm down, I don't know how you got so triggered so fast. Especially seeing your in a legit twink community thread.

Crying-girl.jpg

To your first point, I never once said this game was made for twinks or assumed that. All I said was that they forced people who used twinking as an enjoying source of gameplay into a choice. Simple as that. Whatever else you took from that point is your own personal problem that you need to work out on your own.

1) If that is a truthful response, you should be very well aware of the fact that the game won't be balanced in a way that provides additional support for Twinks. If you have any wits about you, you are well aware the game isn't meant to be for you. Your response is literally non responsive to this.
2) You complained about the words I used to address absolutely moronic points you're making but you're using ad hominems I'll consider this: "Whatever else you took from that point is your own personal problem that you need to work out on your own," to be an invitation to continue the way I've been speaking.

Second point, that only applies if you don't use the macro. And yes that is your current forced option with out using the macro. Regardless of new expansion? That irrelevant to "what's going on in twinking community" outside the fact that the new expansion shadow banned twinks from normal BG ques without a hint of it happening. Also I raided mythic uldir till the day BoD raid dropped. Does that make my opinion more valuable to you all a sudden because I played the xpac? You're conclusion based on your second statement is "Play the exspansion it's the real game and only part that matters hahah people do other things in a RPG besides play end game ahahha what hahahah?" That line of thought is linear and lacks educated thought. The simply conclusion to that point is sit in a "special que" for your twink for hours on end or macro into a que... or just don't twink. None of those statements are relative to your need to bring up the new expansion as an argumentative point.

Oh sorry, I thought we were working with slightly more than three brain cells (I can play the ad hom game too). When I said expansion I was very clearly suggesting that this is a new form of changes for twinks that have similar impacts to a new expansion. The change from Legion to BFA required brand new gear, it changed the way that enchants interacted and the way that primary and secondary stats worked which was vastly different. Twinking has changed strictly to wargames, those who have been able to adapt instead of post dumb junk like you have on the forums are playing nightly 59s and spamming RBGs on veteran or F2P accounts. Twinking has literally ALWAYS been adaptations because the game does not allow people to play their original twinks with no changes.
An example of the metaphorical expansion change for Twinking has been the fact that people have had to jump into new brackets to do the things that are innate to twinking. Some examples of things that are very clearly innate to Twinking (1) fighting against other twinks, (2) overgearing otherwise capped toons, (3) playing with other twinks over extended periods of time. Many of us have figured out how to do this without playing 120 level content. (btw nice job just playing 120 level content out of your ass)
Like I said before, you're HEAVILY missing the point of the argument.

Third point, you may actually be right about something here.... the first time I could actually find people talking about/threads involving the use of that macro is 2011. 7 years ago now, and yes the macro is used to exploit into a que that you would otherwise sit hours in. That was the option blizzard gave you. Stop twinking, or use an exploit that's been around for 7 years now that blizzard obviously hasn't done shit about.

Sure? This is unresponsive to anything. I made the comment because you were using a masking mechanism in calling the exploit 'a well known macro that's been in the game since 2006ish' as though this reasoning makes it okay to do. Your history lesson doesn't change literally any of this.

To your last point about the enchants and shit? I legit suggested they remove them?

The fact that you suggested this doesn't change the fact that that is the state of the game at the moment. Also if you agree with the argument then stop bugging your geared twinks into games they shouldn't be in LOLOL. No one is stopping you from bugging your twinks into games they shouldn't be in. Since you've gone down this side of the argument there is no reason for you to be exploiting your twinks into bgs. Just take off your enchants. The enchants are the problem and you've agreed that they create too far of a disparity between those who have them and those who don't yet you defend bringing them into bgs where you know people won't have them.

Edit because your post history; You're running around in a WoW twink community posting Fornite videos and using Fornite ques as an example to weigh against your twinking 29 ques.... It legit all makes sense now... I feel like a legit idiot for even taking the time to respond to you... well played. 10/4 troll.

It's like you're just begging to be joked about lmfao. It was satire about the post about the state of 29s.
https://xpoff.com/threads/the-future-of-29-twinking.84432/

----------- Attacks on me/How to form good arguments -----------​

And to your final point, I didn't make this "dumbass whiny" complaint thread you happened to find YOURSELF bitching in...

If you'd like to continue this conversation with a bit of civility in your argument and legitimate points that prove you have a standing on this topic outside of "can you stoop to a deeper level of stupidity" and assuming people are "bitching" cause their opinion doesn't align with yours I would be more than happy to have a chat.

Crying-girl.jpg

Crying won't add substance to your arguments buddy. You're also not making reasonable arguments.
Add me on Discord Girls in 2019 lol#6896 and we can continue this.

It's almost like you're conflating the difference between insulting the argument versus insulting the person. The general consensus in all level headed people is that the latter is always the problem. For instance, calling someone a Nazi versus saying this argument was made by Nazis have two extremely different connotations.
Your understanding of these two things seem to either mix them or have them lumped into one. For the sake of sanity it is very clear through the ad hominem attacks that you make constantly through the most recent attack that you think belittling someone is a smaller offense than attacking the argument, so I'll keep that in mind for when you want to get on voice chat.

One last little hint of advice, remember that the substance of the argument matters more than your presupposed crackback with shitty insults. It's how you 'forge a respectful argument' toward people that are any older than about 11. I've noted a bunch of them under this section here for you in which you decided to go for a cheeky insult instead of quite literally saying anything of substance.

Also insulting people isn't the way to forge a respectful argument, it just makes you look really mad about shit.

So again, whatever personal problems you have going on surrounding twinks, I suggest you work them out and not attack people on a twink community thread.

My eni
Crying-girl.jpg

1) If that is a truthful response, you should be very well aware of the fact that the game won't be balanced in a way that provides additional support for Twinks. If you have any wits about you, you are well aware the game isn't meant to be for you. Your response is literally non responsive to this.
2) You complained about the words I used to address absolutely moronic points you're making but you're using ad hominems I'll consider this: "Whatever else you took from that point is your own personal problem that you need to work out on your own," to be an invitation to continue the way I've been speaking.

Oh sorry, I thought we were working with slightly more than three brain cells (I can play the ad hom game too). When I said expansion I was very clearly suggesting that this is a new form of changes for twinks that have similar impacts to a new expansion. The change from Legion to BFA required brand new gear, it changed the way that enchants interacted and the way that primary and secondary stats worked which was vastly different. Twinking has changed strictly to wargames, those who have been able to adapt instead of post dumb junk like you have on the forums are playing nightly 59s and spamming RBGs on veteran or F2P accounts. Twinking has literally ALWAYS been adaptations because the game does not allow people to play their original twinks with no changes.
An example of the metaphorical expansion change for Twinking has been the fact that people have had to jump into new brackets to do the things that are innate to twinking. Some examples of things that are very clearly innate to Twinking (1) fighting against other twinks, (2) overgearing otherwise capped toons, (3) playing with other twinks over extended periods of time. Many of us have figured out how to do this without playing 120 level content. (btw nice job just playing 120 level content out of your ass)
Like I said before, you're HEAVILY missing the point of the argument.

Sure? This is unresponsive to anything. I made the comment because you were using a masking mechanism in calling the exploit 'a well known macro that's been in the game since 2006ish' as though this reasoning makes it okay to do. Your history lesson doesn't change literally any of this.

The fact that you suggested this doesn't change the fact that that is the state of the game at the moment. Also if you agree with the argument then stop bugging your geared twinks into games they shouldn't be in LOLOL. No one is stopping you from bugging your twinks into games they shouldn't be in. Since you've gone down this side of the argument there is no reason for you to be exploiting your twinks into bgs. Just take off your enchants. The enchants are the problem and you've agreed that they create too far of a disparity between those who have them and those who don't yet you defend bringing them into bgs where you know people won't have them.

It's like you're just begging to be joked about lmfao. It was satire about the post about the state of 29s.
https://xpoff.com/threads/the-future-of-29-twinking.84432/

----------- Attacks on me/How to form good arguments -----------​

Crying-girl.jpg

Crying won't add substance to your arguments buddy. You're also not making reasonable arguments.
Add me on Discord Girls in 2019 lol#6896 and we can continue this.

It's almost like you're conflating the difference between insulting the argument versus insulting the person. The general consensus in all level headed people is that the latter is always the problem. For instance, calling someone a Nazi versus saying this argument was made by Nazis have two extremely different connotations.
Your understanding of these two things seem to either mix them or have them lumped into one. For the sake of sanity it is very clear through the ad hominem attacks that you make constantly through the most recent attack that you think belittling someone is a smaller offense than attacking the argument, so I'll keep that in mind for when you want to get on voice chat.

One last little hint of advice, remember that the substance of the argument matters more than your presupposed crackback with shitty insults. It's how you 'forge a respectful argument' toward people that are any older than about 11. I've noted a bunch of them under this section here for you in which you decided to go for a cheeky insult instead of quite literally saying anything of substance.

You've misconstrued my entire base points into irrelevant arguments that have no meaning to my original statements and your just typing to type at this point.
My entire point was
1. Blizzard forced twinks into exploiting ques due to separating twinks into their own que. If not willing to exploit ques, deal with 2+hour waits. If blizzard didn't care for twinks at all they'd delete the ability to make/use them.
2. BiS gear should be BiS and make you stronger than those that don't have it. Your grind should be rewarded. All the enchants and gems just widen that gap drastically, and in ridding of them could help satisfy both sides of the community.
3. Retail is heavily catered to the casual gamer in all aspects. PvP and PvE included.
4. I am burnt on retail content. So I made a twink. If twinking gets removed I just get to save some money till classic. Woop de fucking doo.
5. The exploits been in the game for years, getting mad at those using it is ass backwards retarded and your beef is with the devs your paying monthly to not fix it.

My eni

You've misconstrued my entire base points into irrelevant arguments that have no meaning to my original statements and your just typing to type at this point.
My entire point was
1. Blizzard forced twinks into exploiting ques due to separating twinks into their own que. If not willing to exploit ques, deal with 2+hour waits. If blizzard didn't care for twinks at all they'd delete the ability to make/use them.
2. BiS gear should be BiS and make you stronger than those that don't have it. Your grind should be rewarded. All the enchants and gems just widen that gap drastically, and in ridding of them could help satisfy both sides of the community.
3. Retail is heavily catered to the casual gamer in all aspects. PvP and PvE included.
4. I am burnt on retail content. So I made a twink. If twinking gets removed I just get to save some money till classic. Woop de fucking doo.
5. The exploits been in the game for years, getting mad at those using it is ass backwards retarded and your beef is with the devs your paying monthly to not fix it.

is it hard to get your fork into your mouth?

Users who are viewing this thread