Ooch has been banned.....again

Oocheechoo

Legend
Sorry to my friends on Aerie Peak US and the 39 community. It appears that I have been banned for exploiting the economy. Using Real Life currency for ingame products. Anyone that knows me knows how I make my gold and that I would never buy gold. Hell, I make well over 20k gold per week. I will try to get it back. But if Blizz drags their feet, I won't be able to make tomorrow's games.

Neco, Baddie, Hailshot, Mitch, Account, R9, and the others I have been playing with in BGs, I am sorry I may not be able to make it. What really sucks is that I retired my Scarab Lord today (time ran up), and the same day I get slapped for a bogus economy exploitation.

I just hit Insane in the Membrane on my 60 and did countless hours of grinding for other reps and I am getting toyed with by Blizz. Neco, I think this officially makes me the most banned 39er in the US. >.<

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy

This account was closed because one or more characters were identified exchanging, or

contributing to the exchange of, in-game property (items or gold) for "real-world" currency.

This exchange process negatively impacts the World of Warcraft game environment by detracting

from the value of the in-game economy.

Have you been banned before for things like this? When I read it it seemed like it. I wish you luck on getting your account back

There is a famous player named Taru or something. He earns around 500k each month. Been banned PLENTY of times. But always been unbanned. Not sure if its because of his videos or they realise they made it wrong. But you will probably get your account back
<
Aslong as you didn't use a bot of any kind.

Talk to them, bug the **** out of Blizzard, and get the ban lifted.

Also lol 20k.

Yes I have been banned for. . .just about every reason except for 3rd party software and verbal harassment. I don't get much time to play due to my work schedule and now when it's the weekend Blizz gives me a new year's present.

Sorry I can only make 20k a week. I work a lot more than I used to and I just started doing this a few months ago.

I have never played F2p nor do I have a level 20 character. But good job at making me double check where I posted this thread. For a second, I thought I made it under the wrong forum.

Yes I have been banned for. . .just about every reason except for 3rd party software and verbal harassment. I don't get much time to play due to my work schedule and now when it's the weekend Blizz gives me a new year's present.

Sorry I can only make 20k a week. I work a lot more than I used to and I just started doing this a few months ago.

I have never played F2p nor do I have a level 20 character. But good job at making me double check where I posted this thread. For a second, I thought I made it under the wrong forum.
Blizz will lift your ban, my friend has gotten banned for crap like that before when he did nothing. They thought you were gold selling or farming with bots or something. Did you post mass mats to the AH? Just bug them and it will get lifted, call them up first.

ah sorry i though when u said aerie peak u were 20s.

Its probably someone who though you were a gold farmer reporting you.

I got the acct back. You can delete the thread if you want. After a thorough investigation they have released the account >.< They can diaf

Users who are viewing this thread