EU+US Onlydreams 4 | 70 Rogue and Hunter PvP

Dreams

fastest shadowstep in the west
Hey! This is a pretty short pvp montage featuring level 70 twink 2v2 arena from rogue and hunter pov.
Video consists mainly of rogue/disc and hunter/disc but there's also a few clips of other comps like rog/lock, rog/ele, rog/sp, hunt/mw, hunt/rsham and hunt/rdruid.

Music: (artist - track)
1. Janet Jackson - If (Kaytranada remix)
2. Jakwob - Fade (Etherwood remix)
3. Orla Gartland - Lonely People (Raise Spirit remix)

Thanks to HelloYouTheSmiley for the video thumbnail.

It's easy to see that you got some good skill under your skin, which is less represented in twink brackets. This goes to show mainly in your rogue gameplay, managing good uptime on feint whilst managing your energy well. Good cc coming out etc. I noticed this the most, because hunter is "easier(?)". In my book at least, when comes to button pressing and how to be successful etc. Rogue just has a larger toolset, but that also means more to manage etc. I also like that you took footage where it wasn't just rofl-stomp footage.

So all in all, a good watch. Keep it up. Maybe I should play some 70's myself. If I can find a priest to play with x)

@Bestworld Totally get you on the hunter vs rogue thing. Rogue is like a 10x more mechanically advanced class but I do still enjoy playing my hunter sometimes. Would you prefer if it was only rogue games?

It's easy to see that you got some good skill under your skin, which is less represented in tink brackets. This goes to show mainly in your rogue gameplay, managing good uptime on feint whilst managing your energy well. Good cc coming out etc. I noticed this the most, because hunter is "easier(?)". In my book at least, when comes to button pressing and how to be successful etc. Rogue just has a larger toolset, but that also means more to manage etc. I also like that you took footage where it wasn't just rofl-stomp footage.

So all in all, a good watch. Keep it up. Maybe I should play some 70's myself. If I can find a priest to play with x)
I'd say Hunter is much more interesting from a positioning PoV. That class is 85% about movement at 70. 10% CC 5% doing damage. That doesn't really appeal to most viewers though.

Also you don't necessarily need a priest at 70. There's a number of really strong double dps comps, like rogue/mage, hunter/feral, dk/enha.

Mistweaver is also better than Priest in a number of comps. So it's not that limited tbh.

Really nice video, please keep up the good job! I suck at arena my self and I havnt personally played 70 since the times when Cyanerdx, Streetjemma etc etc used to play but I still find this bracket along with your videos the most enjoyable to watch compared to other brackets as 19/29 etc! So a HUGE thumbs up for keep from my side here, keep up the good job and keep making videos:)

Really nice video, please keep up the good job! I suck at arena my self and I havnt personally played 70 since the times when Cyanerdx, Streetjemma etc etc used to play but I still find this bracket along with your videos the most enjoyable to watch compared to other brackets as 19/29 etc! So a HUGE thumbs up for keep from my side here, keep up the good job and keep making videos:)
Thanks dude. Glad to hear the 70 2s games have some entertainment value to some people. I just wish more people would try it out! I really believe 70 2s is some of the most fun pvp in the whole game.

Users who are viewing this thread