One thing that irritates me so much like.... so so much...

Light

vet
Its no secret that I am a mog slut.

I have achieved what I believe are BiS Mogs per every stage of gear that I have been through.

Until now.... I am stuck and... Well here are my ideas....
I would love to get suggestions please

I wear
-Shield/One-Onehanded (mace,sword,axe)
-leather gloves
-cloth wrist and feet
- the rest is mail

g3MBhrg.jpg

60tsh58.jpg

As you can see I have a planned MOG for 6.1 the plate stuff :p

anyways im a big fan of grunts pauldrons but idc what to use

Please I mean this some urgent stuff like, hpall is really the only class worth making a thread on mogs for cuz ya know i got variety of mixed stuff

Shado-pan for da with.... Sorry I'm bias and happen to really like the tiger logo xD

why the weapon tho? the one with the monstrous shield looks somewhat cool (3rd one).

Guys the feed back im getting kinda suxxx. no one has ideas for this unique armor combination, like legit theres nothing that matches leather,cloth,mail and all this crap smashed together.

Dunno man. not digging any of it.
closest i could approve is blueish aswell as Future. thro not unless change belt *blueish & feet * both.

Consider using Barbaric Cloth Boots or Sandals of Sacrifice for blueish

would suggest this but one does not simply allow criticism by testicle info fill you up.

ot3cxw.jpg

You are all ugly!
My Holymogs in purple, green and black suit me most. Blue red white are decent and possible

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a pretty nifty application. What is it?
Its called WoW Model Viewer

People use it to make Machinima and other stuff, it also let's you see models of the different NPCs in WoW, I don't know if its still in MoP version...

Similar to Wowhead's model viewer, but you can see multiple actions that you want a character to do. Fast or slow, and pause the action. Also save sets and mogs you want.. A variety of things can be done with it

Here is a link to the download click here
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You see your mistake there :)?
Looking awesome > some unneccessary armor

This brings me back to RP sets and in general just having sets for looks not function prior to transmog.

I had the same issue with the pally mogs. I'd recommend something red and gold. You have a lot more options there as a pally especially with the lightforge set coming out next patch.

View attachment 5463

Blade of Argus, Commander's Crest, Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak, Pristine Lightforge Spaulders (ofc), Gold-Flecked Gloves, Legionaries Leggings work well for red and gold. As far as a chest mog, you can use the Stormpike Tabard to cover it. A red linen shirt also compliments this.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 209
To some people transmogriforcation is the shiznit. That is what makes this game so special. There is something for everyone.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread