US One Punch wins 3v3 tournament!

It was fun. Good games :) Thanks for coming to the Original Outriders 3v3 tourney!
Regardless on how they conducted themselves, a win is a win buddy!!!

ONE PUNCH!!!

EDIT: I said that because Rakan said "congrats to the biggest dooshbag elites". Couldn't quote him fast enough before he changed his post.

Last edited:
Casting could've been better, but nice to have some activity in the bracket!

Yeah I'd be mad too if I got 1 shotted both games
why do you guys think im mad? i didnt expect to win, i grouped up randomly, made a comp just to q, im not gonna go try hard die hard for a 3 or 4 team tourney. also can you link this supposed "1 shot" i dont remember if it was when i was healing during the tourney or during games for fun.

i truly dont expect to win anything if im a set healer but if its needed for games to go on ill do so... and i did

edit: i found it i think, i wasnt being healed until about 50% HP bc our healer got stuned and instantly trinketed. i should have self healed myself, the hunter should have sac'd me. also the fact the warrior ran with overpower after i suggested it shouldnt be used just for the shear fact that it hits literally as hard as disc priest SHADOWMEND, he literally got 1 heal off and i just died through straight damage. So yes you could consider it a misplay by me and the hunter but the disc did what he could and i died through straight damage. i wouldnt really call that a one shot. also, if u enjoy mentioning how i got "one shot" how come you wouldnt mention the game before that when my team LITERALLY did the same thing to the warrior and the fact his healer literally wasnt even healing him but damaging the hunter, tries to fake cast and then gets kicked second try? why focus on me and not just the shear over power of damage in the game? damage across the boards needs a nerf badly simply because its just too high at low level

instead of saying "yeah id be mad too if i got 1 shotted" tell me what i did wrong and what i could have done better otherwise your comment is meaningless bc you would see thant you dont even know what i should have done better.

Last edited:
why do you guys think im mad? i didnt expect to win, i grouped up randomly, made a comp just to q, im not gonna go try hard die hard for a 3 or 4 team tourney. also can you link this supposed "1 shot" i dont remember if it was when i was healing during the tourney or during games for fun.

i truly dont expect to win anything if im a set healer but if its needed for games to go on ill do so... and i did

edit: i found it i think, i wasnt being healed until about 50% HP bc our healer got stuned and instantly trinketed. i should have self healed myself, the hunter should have sac'd me. also the fact the warrior ran with overpower after i suggested it shouldnt be used just for the shear fact that it hits literally as hard as disc priest SHADOWMEND, he literally got 1 heal off and i just died through straight damage. So yes you could consider it a misplay by me and the hunter but the disc did what he could and i died through straight damage. i wouldnt really call that a one shot. also, if u enjoy mentioning how i got "one shot" how come you wouldnt mention the game before that when my team LITERALLY did the same thing to the warrior and the fact his healer literally wasnt even healing him but damaging the hunter, tries to fake cast and then gets kicked second try? why focus on me and not just the shear over power of damage in the game? damage across the boards needs a nerf badly simply because its just too high at low level

instead of saying "yeah id be mad too if i got 1 shotted" tell me what i did wrong and what i could have done better otherwise your comment is meaningless bc you would see thant you dont even know what i should have done better.
Who's try harding the forums now, who gives a shit dude. If you want to prove that you're good win the next arena tournament.

Actions speak louder then words.

Who's try harding the forums now, who gives a shit dude. If you want to prove that you're good win the next arena tournament.

Actions speak louder then words.
I cannot make it to the games upcoming Bc I'm going out of state. If we get some games this week is be game. I admit I played like trash everygame but besides that I was still tryna figure out enh. I'm game to play whenever.

I was joking..

Users who are viewing this thread