Jessesgf

Grandfathered

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_063015_205032.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_063015_205032.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 325
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool thread idea :)

My best day on BH was making ugly girls get tap water and hanging out with all my friends I've made within it

Awesome man. Nice snag!

Cool thread idea :)

My best day on BH was making ugly girls get tap water and hanging out with all my friends I've made within it

I agree ^.^ Topic can be a very good Thread to whoever it is that starts it ^^

My best day was when I got 2 walking boots for 200g each. Got a gloom for 10k once too
Got a Gloomshroud for free in SFK. Lost the roll to a rogue leveler, but I asked him if I could please have it because it was glass cannon BiS for my hunter, how much it was worth (unbound), and how much it would mean to me, if he would let me have it.

For once, this did not backfire, and dude actually let me have it. I offered to send him a battlepet or something, but he declined. Cheers to this guy, and everyone else that doesn't act like a total dick by default.

Damn iggy, Guess you gotta spend that 100k elsewere now haha, Grats, Better than any cheap twink deal ever gotten in this game from the AH.

Great find my man! Best I've gotten on BH was WW gloves for 800 gold. Next was Defias Boots for 5k before they skyrocketed.

My best day is everyday!
Except when Space X went down... /cry
BTW... Better unload those underworld bands now. They really do not scale well.

/cheers

My face when I saw the opening post

1340926960506147_zps3cqvqpmt.gif

And probably your face too when you saw it on the AH =)

Let's talk about the potato who just lost approx 180k..
This is why you check the value of every BoE you find.

But Grats Iggy! Awesome pickup!

Users who are viewing this thread