EU+US One is back...again...again

Chubtohd

Almost Awesome
Hey all you lvl1s out there (still?) After a few long months in Afghanistan...I'm finally back ... any direction I should head with One ... big changes in the past 15 months :) ... anyone still doin this thing?

I would be interested in doing pve and stuff, although I would have to gear a new twink. Are you on NA realms? if so shoot me that btag :D

heh...i've had agm's since before xp off was a thing! good there :)

heh...i've had agm's since before xp off was a thing! good there :)
I would be interested in doing a 10s and 1s collaboration hows that sound :) we both got hit with nerf pretty hard would be nice to see what some people could bring out

I'm up for anything that includes level 1s :)

Last edited:
Hey Chubtohd. Welcome back man.
Shoot me a friend request and count me in for level 1 activities.

Two new pieces of gear people are using are:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=33820/weather-beaten-fishing-hat
http://www.wowhead.com/item=22782/sindorei-cloak-of-warding

I'd be able to get you the hat some time if you like, but cloaks are rare.

Cool...I've still got 6 or 7 of those cloaks sitting in my bank somewhere...but the hat...does that still drop off the thing you fish up in the old garrisons? I farmed it for a bit back in the day...but never got it

Cool...I've still got 6 or 7 of those cloaks sitting in my bank somewhere...but the hat...does that still drop off the thing you fish up in the old garrisons? I farmed it for a bit back in the day...but never got it
Yep drop from Frostdeep Or Lunarfall Cavedwellers.

WElcome back! I’m always up for playing 1s

TIME FOR AN UPDATED COMPENDIUM! !!

┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂I

grizzleghost#1481
back after 5 years poking around a little. Looks like I have some catching up to do. I will be on Vek'nilash (alliance) and Underbog (horde) as I have characters with AGM there.

grizzleghost#1481
back after 5 years poking around a little. Looks like I have some catching up to do. I will be on Vek'nilash (alliance) and Underbog (horde) as I have characters with AGM there.
Are you EU or US?

Users who are viewing this thread