EU+US Once again another year where I offer help

What is the best current comminity besides the all in 1 one, for 19? I had one called 19 twinking hub or something before. Ally EU

Reactions: KPI
Basically if you want to be noticed in twinks, play a lot of pugs, perform well and do not use external abilities like potions and drums, eventually someone will notice you, for the general of community chat groups on EU, im sure there are people who can invite you to that hub of eu discord and community chat group that would exist there.

Basically if you want to be noticed in twinks, play a lot of pugs, perform well and do not use external abilities like potions and drums, eventually someone will notice you, for the general of community chat groups on EU, im sure there are people who can invite you to that hub of eu discord and community chat group that would exist there.
You'll see me around fo sho

How do I shift my awareness onto positioning (as a healer)?
When i'm in combat I tend to panic and tunnel vision enemy/friendly healthbars.

I'm okay with general team fight positioning. When it comes down to situation, I get lost.
What are the most common scenarios that occur and how do I prepare/position for them?
I don't expect you to list them all.
What are common healer mistakes (in terms of positioning)

How do I shift my awareness onto positioning (as a healer)?
When i'm in combat I tend to panic and tunnel vision enemy/friendly healthbars.

I'm okay with general team fight positioning. When it comes down to situation, I get lost.
What are the most common scenarios that occur and how do I prepare/position for them?
I don't expect you to list them all.
What are common healer mistakes (in terms of positioning)
Learning a new spec and aspect of the game is tricky, most of the time it comes down to experience, which does take time, but if you want to accelerate your reaction speed and awarness some addons do help, always have an enemy in middle on focus and you can have a general understanding of who they are attacking, always move away from mages, those fukers hurt, but most of all just practice and try focus on the healing aspect not the overhealing padding, if you keep people up its far more important than padding that leaderboard

Got to always know if they are in stealth or not and keep your fc alive

Hey Fancy this is mommy,
just wanted to say i love you and i hope you're doing well :)
i found some cute t-shirts at the store the other day so make sure to check your mail box. (if you don't like them keep the tags so i can return them!!!). i'll see you some time soon
xoxo - mum

FCing

I understand most things about it insofar as they relate to common sense I use in other situations... Keep healers around, kite, move with team, position yourself when you're about to die...

One thing I've never really understood or thought about much was choosing a path with the flag. When and why should you go tunnel, graveyard, ramp? When and why should you go roof, 2nd floor or like, running into GY? Advantages/disadvantages of these respective positions?

Ofc you want to avoid enemies and find friendlies. Is there more to it? Picking routes, how much calculation goes into all this? Is it simply a matter on long distance spacing-- go wide if your enemies will collapse on your go short if you can speed past them?

also (more complicated):

What makes the people who are so revered in the 19s bracket for their FCing so good? The best FC I can ever remember playing with in f2p/vet was Hida, and I could never put my finger on why he was so damn good except that he just... never died.... ever... He seemed to always pull magic out of his ass.

(sorry for the minor wall of text)

Last edited:
FCing

I understand most things about it insofar as they relate to common sense I use in other situations... Keep healers around, kite, move with team, position yourself when you're about to die...

One thing I've never really understood or thought about much was choosing a path with the flag. When and why should you go tunnel, graveyard, ramp? When and why should you go roof, 2nd floor or like, running into GY? Advantages/disadvantages of these respective positions?

Ofc you want to avoid enemies and find friendlies. Is there more to it? Picking routes, how much calculation goes into all this? Is it simply a matter on long distance spacing-- go wide if your enemies will collapse on your go short if you can speed past them?

also (more complicated):

What makes the people who are so revered in the 19s bracket for their FCing so good? The best FC I can ever remember playing with in f2p/vet was Hida, and I could never put my finger on why he was so damn good except that he just... never died.... ever... He seemed to always pull magic out of his ass.

(sorry for the minor wall of text)
Have to remember your objective as a flag carrier, you are trying to live at all costs, there are times where you might have to drop the flag to get the next cap, there are times where you have to kite their team, this comes down to awareness, if you are playing rdruid, unless against a rogue that is positioning insanely well and never opening middle, you should nearly always be able to cross the map, at this point its just surviving and hoping your team lands a kill on thier fc at all costs. Kiting up tunnel to roof provides great distance away from their team, preemptively kiting gy or ramp at that point also provides more distance, if you live and the enemy dies, you have done your job, if you have to drop the flag because a caster is pumping into you, do so, you have 2 seconds to repick it, it stays there for 10 seconds, you have time to top yourself depending on your class and spec.

Ideally if you can avoid having to go towards gy, it is ideal, although your team rezes there, it is a dead end in a kiting aspect, so if you absolutely have to kite towards gy, it just comes down to your team doing their best, and in a pug aspect, usually not great.

Crossing wise, if your team is unable to get out of gy, you just try bait their team towards you, if you are an rdruid you can always drop the flag and stealth on the spot, force people near you, releave team pressure, if your team can get to the half way mark on the map most of the time they are able to save you when the time is right to cross.

Also knowing when to pick comes down to experience, sometimes its best not to, got to check where your team is and how their hp bars are looking, how the enemy hp bars are looking, got to know the feel of whos winning middle or whos out rotating the other team.

I personally when I have to fc on hunter, I never go tunnel unless I know my team is just outside that door, it restricts vision and the time saved is very low compared to the safer options. Going ramp baiting any of their team up towards you, makes your team have more of an ability to reach you, so you can kite back into their base, kite gy, kite top of tunnel into dropping into tunnel into either diving towards your team or into their base, it just comes down to knowing what your pug is capable of and their limitations.

Great addition of los to the fences on horde and alliance although feels weird has made this job alot easier for an FC standpoint at lvl 19. You can opt in and out of losing their team and your own. If you are able to see 3 minutes ahead in any game, just in general, you are able to FC far better than anyone else. You have to recongise that even in pugs there are small windows where you can or cannot cap, if you miss this window you have to stay alive until the next one at all costs. You are by far, the most important person on any team, and its your solo job to carry.

what do you do when your bracket dies due to a lack of content being created by the coordinator if suggesting times and making memes hasn't fixed the problem?

has this happened before in other brackets and expansions?
Sadly, this actually happens all the time, for example 39s, spikes in activity into dead activity, the side brackets outside 19s and whatever is merged with f2p are usually just always dead, so what do you do, maybe go play free to play, which is trash, or personally I go just play another aspect of the game, usually endgame is always somewhat decent, I wouldn't recommend endgame right now as it is disgusting but 19s is supposedly fun for a gearing and premade standpoint

Sadly, this actually happens all the time, for example 39s, spikes in activity into dead activity, the side brackets outside 19s and whatever is merged with f2p are usually just always dead, so what do you do, maybe go play free to play, which is trash, or personally I go just play another aspect of the game, usually endgame is always somewhat decent, I wouldn't recommend endgame right now as it is disgusting but 19s is supposedly fun for a gearing and premade standpoint

where do you find a new crew of boys when your previous crew gets disbanded because the coordinator for your shared bracket hasn't created any content?
I've tried eharmony and match.com but no one swipes right on me when I just say I'm looking for twinks on WoW

Users who are viewing this thread