Omada Prodigy

Triple post don't care
When we hit 35 members ( of course this could take long as we only take the best )
There will be a tcg giveaway for details contact me INGAME ( tcg contest for guilders only )

Triple post don't care
When we hit 35 members ( of course this could take long as we only take the best )
There will be a tcg giveaway for details contact me INGAME ( tcg contest for guilders only )

How do you expect people to obey your rules, when you clearly know the rules of TI and you say "Tiple post don't care" and goes against TI's own rule set?

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you expect people to obey your rules, when you clearly know the rules of TI and you say "Tiple post don't care" and goes against TI's own rule set?

By that I meant it didn't look good so I said don't care, didn't realise it breaches the rules, apologies to all.

1) Why do you want to be part of this guild ? Haven't seen many 19 guilds in a while on EU and I like that you don't let in baddies. Outland is also my main realm.
2) What was the one thing that caught your eye ? That you don't let in people who aren't good/haven't got BiS and shit.
3) Do you have access to all heirlooms needed for your class ? Yes, I need to make my priest again (I main priest at endgame) as I deleted it after I leveled it by accident.
4) What do you have that other members don't or might not have ? I'm a 2.2+ exp player at end game (in mop) in 2s and 3s.
5) Would you consider yourself multi-class talented or just exceptional on one class? multi-class talented, I can pretty much play and class and do well with it.
6) How are you activity wise? I'm on almost everyday, how many hours I'm on depends if I have anything to do.

Thanks for reading. Battletag = Clarke#2679
Your PM is full.

1) Why do you want to be part of this guild ? Haven't seen many 19 guilds in a while on EU and I like that you don't let in baddies. Outland is also my main realm.
2) What was the one thing that caught your eye ? That you don't let in people who aren't good/haven't got BiS and shit.
3) Do you have access to all heirlooms needed for your class ? Yes, I need to make my priest again (I main priest at endgame) as I deleted it after I leveled it by accident.
4) What do you have that other members don't or might not have ? I'm a 2.2+ exp player at end game (in mop) in 2s and 3s.
5) Would you consider yourself multi-class talented or just exceptional on one class? multi-class talented, I can pretty much play and class and do well with it.
6) How are you activity wise? I'm on almost everyday, how many hours I'm on depends if I have anything to do.

Thanks for reading. Battletag = Clarke#2679
Your PM is full.

Sounds sick. I'll consider it :)

Users who are viewing this thread