Omada Prodigy

Quack

Omada Prodigy​
(Or in English the prodigy group) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/outland/Omada_Prodigy/roster?sort=rank&dir=a

Recruiting 19 twinks, only players of high standard for hopeful revival of the bracket in a new more positive, competitive, helpful manor.
Because of the main fact that alliance tend to lack players when queueing happens, and the very elite exceptional guild " Tough Love ", We would like to bring a bit of excitement to their table. Now as all of you are aware there is always about 6-7 alliance members always queueing alliance and I'm sure that everyone knows who they are what they play and how they play, the aim of the guild is to bring other members of other brackets with a taste for competitiveness to our bracket in order to have one of the most active, exciting, competitive, bracket.

We are Recruiting
All classes that are played well by the player, no matter fotm or nerfed.

Requirements
Max Professions
Twitch and/or Youtube ( can be overlooked in some cases )
Experience of the class
Activity!
Positive Attitude
Being able to update gear as needed ( of course we will help ).

What We Offer You
Group Queuing with high standard players.
Arena daily.
Help with dungeon, quests and enchants.
Constructive Criticism ( able to give and take )
Elixirs, Buffs of various forms and pots.
Future premades.
Active guild mates
Fun on Skype.
Seriousness in game when needed, obviously not always as it is a game :)
Future Sponsorship
Various TCG (Trading Card Game) Loot including variety of tabards, mounts, fun items.

We are based on Outland Alliance.

In order to keep our players of high standard we must of course have an application filled in with upmost good faith, meaning truthfully.

1) Why do you want to be part of this guild ?
2) What was the one thing that caught your eye ?
3) Do you have access to all heirlooms needed for your class ?
4) What do you have that other members don't or might not have ?
5) Would you consider yourself multi-class talented or just exceptional on one class?
6) How are you activity wise?

We've been getting a few 2200( end game ) players, and a few more interested :) !

We do have a funding system where we fund you all gear enchants and everything if you have heirlooms for your class and spec and are dedicated to that one character when needed for example, if you play in blnt and OP ( omada prodigy ) and there is a premade between the two that you choose omada prodigy over blnt if required too.

Also as you aware this bracket has a habit to trash talk, trash talk is not allowed and if we are called out we discuss as a guild BEFORE replying to it.​

Regards Quack

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if I was EU. Best of luck :D

Thank you buddy, if you can prove you're very good and can somehow get looms we will do the rest :) of course fill out the application and prove it.

Thank you buddy, if you can prove you're very good and can somehow get looms we will do the rest :) of course fill out the application and prove it.

Ha, I'd have to wait until the Darkmoon Faire came around for those looms ;) everything else isn't hard to come by :p

same score different day? isnt there already a guild with that name? :Kappa: xdDddD jajaj

You must have a problem processing things, it happens to be the same guild ( escape the fate, Omaha prodigy ) just a different guild name. Now please if you have nothing to contribute get out of my thread.

off to a good start i see..

gl with the guild.

1. Please get out of this thread as you are contributing nothing.
2. That was for a bump I wasn't responding to your immature behaviour, tho I have to know because you're trying to make me look bad.

Users who are viewing this thread