EU+US Old Ironjaw

1s have to use the Toy Hyper-Compressed Ocean, making rng a lot worse than it already is. If we could learn fishing, we could just fish in IF waters and it would be easy.
Ah I see, makes sense then. I was considering making a lvl 1 sham so I could get the offhand on that too, but that sounds like rather a long grind when I have other chars to work on too.

oh, this is about the in-game fish!?
i thought you, level 1s, were just advertising the new product that hit the market recently:

you know, in order to grind your teeth harder @ the shitty RNG.

Last edited:
With the Sync-party crate weapons there is no reason to kill yourself trying to fish up the OH on a level one. The Crate Staff for example gives:12 int/4 stam/1 crit/3 haste. With a MH and the fish you would have: 12 int/5 stam/1 crit/0 haste. So with the fish OH you would gain one stamina and lose 3 haste, unless you just absolutely need the swag.

With the Sync-party crate weapons there is no reason to kill yourself trying to fish up the OH on a level one. The Crate Staff for example gives:12 int/4 stam/1 crit/3 haste. With a MH and the fish you would have: 12 int/5 stam/1 crit/0 haste. So with the fish OH you would gain one stamina and lose 3 haste, unless you just absolutely need the swag.
Its not about the stats
upload_2020-5-10_15-30-43.png

I don’t need the fish, trust me I know that. I’m a hunter. But both fish give an achievement.

Users who are viewing this thread