Votes: 5 71.4%
  • moon guared

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bleeding hollow

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

soovage

Veteran
Trying to see if there is enough interest in a progression raiding guild. skipping 60 content because theres classic and people always want to skip to BC anyways. Would go through all 70 raids then move onto 80 content and so on... would be ZERO leveling rules, but once you get to the bracket we are raiding, for example 70 content, you would only be able to use BC dungeon/quest/profession gear/ then raid gear obtained through guild raids. rules would be same for every bracket. just looking to see if theres enough interest for me to start a guild and see if people want alliance or horde and what server.

Sounds fun.

Reactions: KPI
Hey mate, I can't remember how BC raids scale as far as damage is concerned, but I think you will find it difficult if not impossible to clear wrath content. I tried clearing naxx on my very well geared 85 prot pally with a 110 and the mobs were hitting absurdly large numbers, like not just hitting hard but 1 shotting my 85. This was like a year ago, but unless they've changed raid scaling then yeah.. :(
Maybe it was just Naxx? Idk.

Don't let me deter you though! If you find it has been changed then I wish you good luck! It would be sad to hear so much effort going towards an impossible clear so I thought I'd just share.

Good luck mate :)

Reactions: KPI
there's a couple bosses in a couple raids from 70-100 that just aren't possible and you have to bring a max level to kill it at the point where you cant progress any farther on that boss. just because one boss isn't possible every know and then when most are shouldn't be a problem if not make the progression more fun.

There would be fun alternatives like doing heroic dungeon progressions using level specific armour/consumables, would make finding people alot easier too. I've always enjoyed leveling without heirlooms. Questing in outlands is also alot of fun if you stay with each zone in its entirety. Can still have a great BC experience w.o clearing 25 mans :)

Alright guild is made on alliance bleeding hollow. Guild name is Echoes of The Past, i will be at work all day but message be on here or in the discord and when im home i can invite. https://discord.gg/MGgyDgS
make sure to join the discord and read the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread