ok so this just happened...

Leek

Legend
got dc'ed and somehow remained in game but cant cast any spells so i went exploring... swam to the great sea thru dust wallow and reached the bottom without triggering fatigue
ss shows a building like structure down there View attachment 5816

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_081215_181938.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_081215_181938.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 222
Why didn't you get closer to the building? :p
I couldn't... When I went close I got the same kind of camera action u have when u fall of mid in eots ( faint thunder sound and camera view flies up)

Blizzard sinks a lot of scrapped content. Heck instead of deleting some buildings in the barrens, I believe they just put them underground.

I should go try find that gnomish town near tanaris in the great sea

If anyone wants to reproduce this, what Leek refers to as being "disconnected but still playing", it is often refered to as "Offline Mode" by exploiters.

Every patch a few dedicated exploiters try to find a new way to achieve this "mode" as it allows several exploits to be done via this state. Some examples would be reaching GM island, flying in non mount zones, no breath, no fatigue, no clipping, etc.

If anyone wants to reproduce this, what Leek refers to as being "disconnected but still playing", it is often refered to as "Offline Mode" by exploiters.

Every patch a few dedicated exploiters try to find a new way to achieve this "mode" as it allows several exploits to be done via this state. Some examples would be reaching GM island, flying in non mount zones, no breath, no fatigue, no clipping, etc.

So apparently I achieved this mode thru a faulty net connection

Users who are viewing this thread