Ok check this out

inoobupro

Banned
I dont have a definition for it nor can I explain this...but check this out.

Its like....This applies more to healers than DPS, DPS kinda tend do their own thing in bgs.(But anyone can do this including DPS). This is usually someone prominent, known in the TI community, can have as much as over 150,000 HKS in the bracket or more.

So this someone will occasionally ''pick'' a ''bad''(who may or may not be new to the game) and follow them around and prioritize them over everything like good CC'ing DPS or even the flag carriers themselves (even tho the FC and the flag itself is supposed to be something divine and sacred to the TI members according to their logic). The ''bad'' will do minimal DPS and no peels but they will still heal him over the one who is constantly tunneled by enemy players. If someone calls out that useless ''bad'' for being bad, the healer guy will defend them, even if that ''bad'' be completely counterproductive or is saying something extremely stupid like ''get flag'' when their team cant even get out of spawn or ''keep trying'' (and that ''bad'' isnt even being a troll) . It gets even more epic if that ''TI healer kid'' who defends the ''bad'' in chat gets shittalked by that very ''bad'' like 2-3 minutes later bcuz the ''bad'' thought that the ''TI healer kid''' was insulting him.

Or buffing someone. Right now it doesn't matter anymore, but PreMoP where you had to buff individually...these intelligent healer people would buff the 900 HP guys and leave the twinked guys unbuffed. (maybe they thought they guys didnt need buffs cuz they're twinked? ).

Why do they do that? Why do they defend that clueless bad who is completely useless?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean when some player goes and pocket heals another player and loses the game for it? It happens. Works the same way when you get a pocket tank who isn't tanky or the one guy who does nothing but pick flag all game and loses it at the opportune times (resulting in a quick 0-3). If you aren't in a pug then you guys should be ontop of the situation before it gets bad like that. If you are solo-q it will be hard to account for your teammates so just do the best you can, whatever you would normally do.

At any rate if it becomes a flame war your team will probably lose that game, it is best to avoid those situations.

Well kind of but that one player(the one defending the bad) will usually have a shitton of HKs or like ''bloodthirsty or ''of alliance title'' and will be a ''flagger'' (see the inormative definition of flagger in my siggy). But if they have been playing for so long and care so much about the flag why do they then prioritize the one that can potentially screw up the game and is completely meaningless??

Maybe they have been playing this game for so long and are used to the usual state of despair junk bgs so they are just messing around, that was my theory

Users who are viewing this thread