<OH4HKs>'s Weekly 2v2 Tournament - Week 5

Delayed

Legend
This will be held on Saturday, 11-14-15 at 7 P.M. EST

Few things need to be addressed first. This week Signups will be closed 1 HOUR BEFORE !!! No exceptions, one of the delays was everyone trying to sign up last second and changing teams and whatnot, we are going to avoid all of that this week by closing the signups an hour early, if you don't make it you can always play next week

Secondly, if your partner leaves or cannot play, your team will have to lose the match that he/she is not present for. No pulling players from other teams that are out or getting friends to fill. No exceptions.

YOU MAY change your SPEC BEFORE/AFTER your set of games, NOT DURING. YOU MAY NOT change characters. No exceptions.

The prize will be 1 SHADOWFANG to each member of the winning team.

Rules are as follows:

-No Ferals
-WW and Arms Warriors must use EleForce/Potency
-Fury Warriors and Ret Paladins are allowed to use 1 Crusader
-DPS/Tank Spec CANNOT Weapon Swap
-No Double Heals
-No Double Classes
-Ferocious Bite is banned.
-If you or your partner DC's before the wargame is sent, you will have a MAXIMUM of 5 minutes to fix the problem and or situation. After the 5 minutes your team will be Disqualified.
-If you or your partner DC's before the gate drops in the arena (meaning there is still a timer going before the arena match starts), you will be allowed to /AFK with no penalty and given a MAXIMUM of 5 minutes to fix the problem and or situation.
-If you or your partner DC's during a match there will NOT be any redo's unless the opposing team agree's to.

FROM LAST WEEKS RESULTS, WE ARE ALLOWING BREWS.
There is however a few limitations to Brew comps.
-The brew must use Potency enchant to weapon (attack power). No other enchants will be allowed.
-The brew must play with a non healer, non offhealer class. It must be Brew w/ a strictly DPS non-healing class.

We are working to find the perfect balance, so any input is appreciated and will go into consideration for next week's rules.

THERE IS NO LONGER A RULE REQUIRING YOU TO BE IN ONE OF THE GUILDS TO PARTICIPATE FOR PRIZES!!!
IT IS OPEN GUILD AND OPEN FACTION.

WE WILL ALL be meeting at Dalaran Sewers (TY Yorky for the idea). Please be there with your partner

There is a 16 team cap.
The tree will be randomly generated through challonge and the teams will face each other for the best 2 out of 3 games.
There will be a loser's bracket so even if you lose your first match-up, you will still have a shot for the prize.

To sign up, comment on here with YOUR PARTNER'S TOON'S LINK, AND YOUR TEAM NAME. Please do in the correct format to assure you get signed up.
You may also get to in game to sign up, make sure I respond verifying.

ALSO Please specify who will be team leader and accepting the wargame challenges.

TEAM LEADERS ADD Delayed#1508

Participating Teams:

Team 1: Lord Pretty Flacko Jamesy

Jamesb WW
Arrow Hunter

Team 2: Buy Our Mixtape

Darkxd Disc
Marb WW

Team 3: Suicide Cult

Zaraddosgodx
Throwed

Team 4: Not So Classy

Delayed Ret
TKO Hunter

Team 5: Hospital Staff

Fliptricks Fury
Nurse Disc

Team 6:The Furry Fury Panda

Gobknobberx RSham
Yørkie Fury

Team 7: Peace Out Girl Scout

Yowzabesteu Disc
Offthehookg WW

Team 8: Rank One

Catform BM
Tigerfish Combat

Team 9: Iggys a god
Iggy
Fancy

Team 10:

Team 11:

Team 12:

Team 13:

Team 14:

Team 15:

Team 16:

RESERVE:

Team 17:

Team 18:

Team 19:

Team 20:

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be held on Saturday, 11-14-15 at 7 P.M. EST

Few things need to be addressed first. This week Signups will be closed 1 HOUR BEFORE !!! No exceptions, one of the delays was everyone trying to sign up last second and changing teams and whatnot, we are going to avoid all of that this week by closing the signups an hour early, if you don't make it you can always play next week

Secondly, if your partner leaves or cannot play, your team will have to lose the match that he/she is not present for. No pulling players from other teams that are out or getting friends to fill. No exceptions.

YOU MAY change your SPEC BEFORE/AFTER your set of games, NOT DURING. YOU MAY NOT change characters. No exceptions.

The prize will be 1 SHADOWFANG to each member of the winning team.

Rules are as follows:

-No Ferals
-WW, Ret, and ALL Warriors must use EleForce/Potency
-DPS/Tank Spec CANNOT Weapon Swap
-No Double Heals
-No Double Classes
-Ferocious Bite is banned.
-If you or your partner DC's before the wargame is sent, you will have a MAXIMUM of 5 minutes to fix the problem and or situation. After the 5 minutes your team will be Disqualified.
-If you or your partner DC's before the gate drops in the arena (meaning there is still a timer going before the arena match starts), you will be allowed to /AFK with no penalty and given a MAXIMUM of 5 minutes to fix the problem and or situation.
-If you or your partner DC's during a match there will NOT be any redo's unless the opposing team agree's to.

FROM LAST WEEKS RESULTS, WE ARE ALLOWING BREWS.
There is however a few limitations to Brew comps.
-The brew must use Potency enchant to weapon (attack power). No other enchants will be allowed.
-The brew must play with a non healer, non offhealer class. It must be Brew w/ a strictly DPS non-healing class.

We are working to find the perfect balance, so any input is appreciated and will go into consideration for next week's rules.

THERE IS NO LONGER A RULE REQUIRING YOU TO BE IN ONE OF THE GUILDS TO PARTICIPATE FOR PRIZES!!!
IT IS OPEN GUILD AND OPEN FACTION.

WE WILL ALL be meeting at Dalaran Sewers (TY Yorky for the idea). Please be there with your partner

There is a 16 team cap.
The tree will be randomly generated through challonge and the teams will face each other for the best 2 out of 3 games.
There will be a loser's bracket so even if you lose your first match-up, you will still have a shot for the prize.

To sign up, comment on here with YOUR TOON'S LINK, YOUR PARTNER'S TOON'S LINK, AND YOUR TEAM NAME. Please do in the correct format to assure you get signed up.
You may also get to in game to sign up, make sure I respond verifying.

ALSO Please specify who will be team leader and accepting the wargame challenges.

TEAM LEADERS ADD Delayed#1508

Participating Teams:

Team 1:

Team 2:

Team 3:

Team 4:

Team 5:

Team 6:

Team 7:

Team 8:

Team 9:

Team 10:

Team 11:

Team 12:

Team 13:

Team 14:

Team 15:

Team 16:

RESERVE:

Team 17:

Team 18:

Team 19:

Team 20:

I like to see the rules clarified out better. However we should all meet somewhere in a main city that 19s have easier access to. But dalaran? so we all need to find mage ports? Just seems silly. Other than that! looks great

I like to see the rules clarified out better. However we should all meet somewhere in a main city that 19s have easier access to. But dalaran? so we all need to find mage ports? Just seems silly. Other than that! looks great

For ally you can just ask me, I have an 81 mage and can port everyone on ally side. Dalaran may be a pain to get to but, it is a city that we can all go to and hang out at. It has both Horde and Alliance areas.

For ally you can just ask me, I have an 81 mage and can port everyone on ally side. Dalaran may be a pain to get to but, it is a city that we can all go to and hang out at. It has both Horde and Alliance areas.

I know what your saying. I think it might kinda be a pain tho =P

I know what your saying. I think it might kinda be a pain tho =P

Yeah, well it's nice for a new scene from the usual city's. Especially for 19's.

Speaking of a new scene, we NEED to incorperate an Arathi Basin night to keep interest up in 19's. Yes WSG is fun but I want to see something different and new strategies. ATM I'm probably one of very few but im bored of WSG.

Bump! Ret has been allowed crusader due to the polls being in it's favor averaging 70% yes to a 30% no.

suicide cult

zaraddosgodx
throwed

Users who are viewing this thread