OG LF Guild / Server

Turambar

Veteran
TLDR: I'm looking for sponsorship from a 10-19 twink guild on a twink heavy populated server. Best classes are Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Priest, Paladin, and Shaman. I am a team player and Exalted many times over in Warsong Gulch. If anyone is willing to help me gear up (don't want to make a lvl 60 and alt account if I don't have to) I beleive you will be very happy with me as a teammate in Warsong Gulch. I am of the mind to roll a Mage, Warrior, Rogue, or Shaman, but open to whatever class the guild needs as well.

About myself:
Original founding member of the first alliance twink guild on the Lightninghoof server. I was a 19 warrior called Turambar, and was regarded as the best alliance 19 warrior on the server by my horde peers whom we had a great relationship with and would sometimes meet in world for duels. There were some really great twink players on both sides in that time, but it was so long ago I cannot remember their names unless I see them. I continued twinking through all the changes over the years but nothing compares to how it used to be back in vanilla.

I am the ultimate team player when it comes to Warsong Gulch. My strongest attribute is probably my field awareness and getting our FC out of trouble in whatever way I can. You wont catch me wasting time trying to top the DPS chart or anything, I am always just focused on doing whatever it takes to help our team capture the flag. I have made some top notch twinks in my day including warrior, priest, rogue, shaman, paladin, and druid. Have logged most hours as a warrior and rogue probably, but Priest, Paladin, and Mage are not far behind.
Just in case anyone might remember me some of my names were as follows: Turambar (warrior), Orokusakí (rogue), SenseÎ (rogue), Gothmog (priest), Ëxalted (Paladin) Pharazön (Shaman) were just some of my alliance twinks, and I had a plethora of horde twinks as well.

Last edited:
My bad, fixed. Havnt played in a few months, (except classic recently) so i guess I forgot the spelling ‍/shrug

Just wondering, but why do you feel entitled to "sponsorship" AKA funding from not 1, but 2 different guilds?
Why cant you work towards everything like the rest of us?

Just wondering, but why do you feel entitled to "sponsorship" AKA funding from not 1, but 2 different guilds?
Why cant you work towards everything like the rest of us?
Well I came to that same conclusion so I am working on a main for the horde guild, they are not sponsoring me. Will do the same on the alliance guild. Im really just looking for a solid guild that will be around for a long while on a server that wont have long BG queues. I just figured that if its a big guild they might already have a bunch of mains that would help the lower levels gear up and such, cause thats what we used to do back in the day in my guild. Also I don't have a lot of free time anymore and that's also a big part of it.

Reactions: jwl

Users who are viewing this thread