US Official Wargames on Sun Dec 30th

paynefull

Grandfathered
Thank you all for signing up on the Official Wargame Sign Up post, I will be using that post to form the roster for this upcoming Sunday and for future games. Just to reiterate the rules for Sunday and also the projected framework.

Rules :-
-Starting time will be Sun 30th Dec 2:45 PST, please have 2 hours allocated if confirming
-No Ramstein's Lightning Bolts allowed
-RBG rules so therefore no consumables
-Only 1 of each spec (will consider 2 with the other team's consent if one team is short on players)
-Each team is allowed two substitutions after each game (any combination of substitutions and/or alt hopping that totals 2 changes and once it falls in line with the 1 of each spec rule)
-It will be a best out of 5 games :- 2 Warsong Gulches, 2 Twin Peaks and 1 Battle for Gilneas (might have more "leisure" games after depending on peoples' motivation)

Please use this forum to confirm if you have already signed up on the Wargame Sign up post, if you haven't signed up as yet but are interested please sign up and confirm here!!

Hi, I’ll be there.

I'll be there, I can bring a mage, resto drood, enh shammy or fury warrior (that one isn't yet geared but might be by then)

Users who are viewing this thread