Official Realm Lists Released

Why do you classic nerds literally make the same thread like multiple times I stg

Was this already posted here on xpoff? I did look.

Edit:
I now see someone did mention it inside an existing thread. Although mine both is clear for those who follow this board on what information it will have, and contains additional information that is useful and relevant to it.

Was this already posted here on xpoff? I did look.

Edit:
I now see someone did mention it inside an existing thread. Although mine both is clear for those who follow this board on what information it will have, and contains additional information that is useful and relevant to it.
https://xpoff.com/threads/classic-wow-realmlist.89772/#post-1189180

Theres only one this time so far but you guys have a tendency to make the same thread 13 times so that's why I was saying that lol

I was gonna roll on a low-pop non-PvP RP server on western pacific ("Australian") time... lol so much for that idea.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that's deeply disappointed by the amount of servers and EU server names? Names are well, meh but don't matter in the long run, it's just gonna be weird saying "oh ye mate if you want to play with me play on MIRAGE RACEWAY", but the amount of servers is... how are we supposed to accomplish anything? Queues might get absolutely insane, and layering afaik is supposed to only cover the starting zone.

Well, seems like the infamous vanilla start is part of the experience :p

I'm super not worried. Classic wow is not like retail, you won't be falling over each other in LFG. Parties are formed by talking to people, if they don't speak English and you don't want to group with them don't. If they get a bad reputation they simply will find themselves not playing with English speakers much.

And if servers are big enough to have 2 factions, they can have 4 : P

Apparently players from the Brazilian realms are planning to make that server theirs, so maybe not a good one to pick after all.

Just by sheer geography (East & Central Canada, East, Central, Southern US, and even MST and PST players will join EST servers) EST PVP servers will encompass such a huge population of every day English speaking players.

Portuguese speakers are hardly a concern, at least in my opinion, when they will compose 15% of the population at best.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread