US Official 39 Community nights!

Discussion in 'Level 30-39' started by DigitalChemyst, Mar 15, 2019.

Share This Page

Do these times work for you?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2019.
  1. Yes

63.6%
  2. No

27.3%
  3. Other (Please explain in comment)

9.1%
  1. DigitalChemyst

DigitalChemyst Member

Thanks to everyone who attended the community meeting in response to the changes! I have to say I was quite pleased with the turn out! I'm gonna keep this short and summarize what we talked about so the rest of the community has a chance to chime in.

1. We are committed to keeping the 39 bracket alive! There are no plans at this time to reroll to other brackets!

2. In order to keep populations even, we ask that every person make BOTH Horde and Alliance character(s). Message myself for help and funding for Alliance, and @Livingforce @Unstablle for help on Horde.

3. Our first wargame is scheduled for Friday, March 22nd @11 PM EST! Come on out and enjoy some great games! Arenas to follow.

4. During the week on Mondays & Wednesdays starting @ 9 PM EST, we are reserving those times for people to log on and get arenas going. If we get enough interest, those can also turn into random BGs/wargames.

Let me know what you guys think, and I will cya in the Gulch!
    -Axonn

2. Livingforce

Livingforce Member

BGS work for me Friday but the arenas do not during the week during time zone. Are we able to follow up arenas after bg ques are finished?

3. Sanit

Sanit Member

Fridays are tough for me but I'll try to pop in. Hit me on btag for arenas whenever, doesnt need to be a coordinated night to get some games in.

@Livingforce @DigitalChemyst

4. OP
    DigitalChemyst

DigitalChemyst Member

Yes once we hit a point during wargame nights where we no longer have quite enough for BGs, we will transition to arenas to exhaustion.

I am also thinking of adding Saturday evenings to the schedule as well. What does everyone think of that?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2019 ---
    Also I created a cross faction Battlenet community for 39s.

This is the invite link: https://blizzard.com/invite/BeArVjNtpRd

5. Blueballuh

Blueballuh Member

I'm down to que up occasionally. Wont make it for tomorrow's wargame but definitely will in the future!

6. Blueballuh

Blueballuh Member

RIP wont be home for an hour

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)