EU+US Offhands/swords, returning to level 1 rogues!

Xtwink

Grandfathered
So I noticed stab got renamed to sinister strike last night, checked ptr to see "Requires Daggers" and cried myself to sleep that night. Today I got on and told Jonnes about it, and he told me it's still worth checking so i went ahead and checked being skeptical about it. Came in to find out that you can use sinister strike if you have a dagger in your main hand. Meaning rogues, can now yet again use pouch and swords. Including the spankin' new legion blade !

So I noticed stab got renamed to sinister strike last night, checked ptr to see "Requires Daggers" and cried myself to sleep that night. Today I got on and told Jonnes about it, and he told me it's still worth checking so i went ahead and checked being skeptical about it. Came in to find out that you can use sinister strike if you have a dagger in your main hand. Meaning rogues, can now yet again use pouch and swords. Including the spankin' new legion blade !
common legion blade is nerfed in 7.1 tho back to 2.4 attack speed aswell as their damage being nerfed very hard. Still ilvl 100 tho.

common legion blade is nerfed in 7.1 tho back to 2.4 attack speed aswell as their damage being nerfed very hard. Still ilvl 100 tho.

I don't know of any reason that ilvl would be worth anything on a lvl 1, but another thread I read said that the change isn't quite what people thought.

I really hope swords become worthwhile on rogues again, as most of the cool mobs are on swords anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread