US Offering 3 Mythic Ant Carry’s this Evening

Veechard

Legend
I’m offering 3 carry’s this evening on alli side.

Since Press has gotten me my Eonar skip, I’ve broken away and done a few clears on my own. The last two weeks, we killed Agg with 16-7 in raid, me and another twink being 2 of them.

So this week, I’m confident in that I’ll be bringing my good 110 buddy, and 3 other 110 twink for 1 token worth of gold on your realm, or 100k on Stormrage.

I run a very tight ship both with the 120s IL, and making sure people aren’t going to leave after 2nd boss. Normally I set to 350+ IL but I’m convinced I can an even more quality run if I post 360+

This will be a weekly thing till you want to break away on your own and help out the community with even more runs

I would like to purchase a spot if the timing lines up with my raiding schedule. How should I proceed to contact you?

I changed region to us. Delete your post if you don’t mind and make a EU specific one
[doublepost=1542816617,1542816584][/doublepost]
Feel free to join me on Friday 16.30 for the same price, can take 1-2 with me, EU Alliance. Been doing several full antorus mythic clears weekly since first week of BFA Add LogitechSwag#2690 for more info. (Skipping Eonar)
If the interest is high enough ill do another clear on saturday.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Loggertech
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Logict
[doublepost=1542820651][/doublepost]Bump 2 spots open

I know Veechard is a great guy and he learned from the best, so even though he’s stealing my thunder (and clientele), I trust him and his carry runs. However, I also run the raid 7 times a week and have an extremely flexible schedule. Basically, whenever you need a run, I can give you a run. I offer different deals and packages (cheaper than both Veechard and Reklusion), including one in which i will bring the same class toon as you and give you all of the loot that I get. Also, 90% if the 120s in my groups have been running it with me since the start, and at this point, they’ve gotten most of the xmog they need and are always willing to give away most of what they get. If you want the BIGGEST bang for your buck, PM me here or add me on BTag if interested! Pressonekey#1345.

I know Veechard is a great guy and he learned from the best, so even though he’s stealing my thunder (and clientele), I trust him and his carry runs. However, I also run the raid 7 times a week and have an extremely flexible schedule. Basically, whenever you need a run, I can give you a run. I offer different deals and packages (cheaper than both Veechard and Reklusion), including one in which i will bring the same class toon as you and give you all of the loot that I get. PM me here or add me on BTag if interested! Pressonekey#1345.

Didn’t mean to take any clientele if I do. Just making sure there are enough options out there for everyone. If I don’t end up finding 3 runners this week, I’ll just join your raid Monday and pay to come with your mage. Might take a whole week to find the 3 peeps.

The main reason I made this is I have a hunch there are too many people who need mythic ant, and you can only bring so many.

Didn’t mean to take any clientele if I do. Just making sure there are enough options out there for everyone. If I don’t end up finding 3 runners this week, I’ll just join your raid Monday and pay to come with your mage. Might take a whole week to find the 3 peeps.

The main reason I made this is I have a hunch there are too many people who need mythic ant, and you can only bring so many.
Haha i’m Just messing man. Trust me, there are a number of people who hit me up like Friday/Saturday/Sunday every week asking if I’m still available, but at that point, I’ve already done all 7 of my runs. For that reason, I’m working on a 110 brewmaster and a 120 Warrior so that I have more options for sharing loot, and more toons to run the raid on. It seems a lot of people really enjoy that package that I offer.

This is a twink community website - where we help one another at no cost. May I ask why you're charging other twinks to participate in this run? Maybe I am missing something or ignorant towards something? Im a 374 Paladin and I run twinks through desired raids expecting nothing in return except for them to run me through what I need.

This is a twink community website - where we help one another at no cost. May I ask why you're charging other twinks to participate in this run? Maybe I am missing something or ignorant towards something? Im a 374 Paladin and I run twinks through desired raids expecting nothing in return except for them to run me through what I need.

May I ask why someone on Bleeding Howl can get a shadowfang for no less than 1 mil, but other realms 250k? Same applies for this. Just like no one wants to go out and farm sfk on a lvl 19, people don’t want to take the chance at forming a mythic ant and it disbanding early, leaving their twinks high and dry.

Nuff said

If I just took whoever along for free, I’d have 50 people knocking on my door. Then how do you decide who to take without people getting their feelings hurt? Because you can only bring 4-5 twinks atm if 120s are all 350+. Your looking at 2 maybe 3 twinks with 340+ lvl 120s.

May I ask why someone on Bleeding Howl can get a shadowfang for no less than 1 mil, but other realms 250k? Same applies for this. Just like no one wants to go out and farm sfk on a lvl 19, people don’t want to take the chance at forming a mythic ant and it disbanding early, leaving their twinks high and dry.

Nuff said

If I just took whoever along for free, I’d have 50 people knocking on my door. Then how do you decide who to take without people getting their feelings hurt? Because you can only bring 4-5 twinks atm if 120s are all 350+. Your looking at 2 maybe 3 twinks with 340+ lvl 120s.

Thanks for the clarification, was just curious

I think about it as I do a real-life business. If I am paying to acquire a product, I’m not gonna give the product away for free. If I am offering a service that I had to go to school for in order to be able to offer said service, I’m gonna charge people for it, plain and simple. I spent 2 months wiping on Eonar, Vari, and Aggramar before I learned how to perfectly execute it and get it done in under 45 minutes. And that’s if I’m the only twink in the group. Once I throw in the 3-4 that I usually bring to each of my runs, it’s another story.
I’ve received a lot of backlash from twinks complaining about me selling runs instead of carrying them for free. Apply it to the real-world though. Would you go to college for 4 years, get your degree in accounting (example), and then become an accountant for 30 different clients every week for free?

Considering the massive amount of horde twinks vs alliance twinks, and the fact NO ONE is doing this on horde US, BIG opportunity for cash flow for someone. Press ya told me over a month ago you were coming Horde...been waiting lol.

I think about it as I do a real-life business. If I am paying to acquire a product, I’m not gonna give the product away for free. If I am offering a service that I had to go to school for in order to be able to offer said service, I’m gonna charge people for it, plain and simple. I spent 2 months wiping on Eonar, Vari, and Aggramar before I learned how to perfectly execute it and get it done in under 45 minutes. And that’s if I’m the only twink in the group. Once I throw in the 3-4 that I usually bring to each of my runs, it’s another story.
I’ve received a lot of backlash from twinks complaining about me selling runs instead of carrying them for free. Apply it to the real-world though. Would you go to college for 4 years, get your degree in accounting (example), and then become an accountant for 30 different clients every week for free?

You tell em press. Also within the next few months, the average geared 120 will be high enough where a full clear will be very easy. So any twink will be able to get their mythic gear for free.

This service is for those impatient ones.

Also note that most people don’t have eonar skip, so just having that is half the battle and why these skip runs are so coveted and people actually pay

You don’t need 100k on stormrage.

I’m accepting whatever a token is currently going for on your home realm, or 100k on my realm (stormrage)
I'm on Stormrage with my Paladin - Stonedbeard. I actually tried to get at you for some IE runs for one of my alts but you're hardly on. However, I have like 70k on Stormrage atm, but thought of getting more gold there. It's been hard when you're sick as fuck and trying to get better with little to no sleep.

I'm on Stormrage with my Paladin - Stonedbeard. I actually tried to get at you for some IE runs for one of my alts but you're hardly on. However, I have like 70k on Stormrage atm, but thought of getting more gold there. It's been hard when you're sick as fuck and trying to get better with little to no sleep.

When good content is out, very hard to balance IRL wellness with amount you want to play. ><

Considering the massive amount of horde twinks vs alliance twinks, and the fact NO ONE is doing this on horde US, BIG opportunity for cash flow for someone. Press ya told me over a month ago you were coming Horde...been waiting lol.
I really wanted to go Horde. I had a 120 warrior over there that I was going to start my empire with. Then, I realized I don’t have the Eonar skip on that toon. And as Veechard said, that is half the battle. Getting it was undoubtedly the worst part. And once I do get it, I would only have the one toon on horde side, meaning I can only run 3-4 twinks a week. After weighing all the pros and cons, it kind of overly stressed me out.

Pressonekey is a true artisan when it comes to these run. I travel a lot for work and Don’t have the patience for all the waiting and failed run. Great guy great product and worth every coin he charged.

Users who are viewing this thread