OCEANIC 19's - WE EXIST BTW

bigclancy

Legend
Just a post to let you know Oceanic 19's are alive and kicking.

I know there's a few of my Aus/NZ fam who migrated US early for the action. This post is just to bring attention to anyone from the best part of the world who might not know we are alive and kicking down under. Any players from the US/EU who have a weird life/work schedule might find the scene interesting too. It might be a chance to roll a random budget ass twink and see how you like it, or xfer that shit 19 hunter you have sitting on your character screen that you can't bring yourself to play because.... well it's a 19 hunter.

We all hang out and organise games on https://discord.gg/xXfZKnn

The owner of the disc has started a patreon and has plans for a website and tournaments etc. coming up.

We get regular games in the evenings. I've been around for a while and played with a lot of people throughout the years and i can say we have some legit top quality players in the bracket and alliance have bolstered after early smashings and the brackets at an interesting point. Both factions jump on discord and get involved and have a good time.

In regards to realms, Arugal is a v high pop realm but is locked for transfers but you can create new toons there. Arugal Horde is very strong, but there is almost no active Arugal Alliance. Yojamba is probably the most balanced twinking realm atm - Horde and Alliance have strong, active twinks on both sides. Remulos and Felstriker are low pop realms with a few twinks on both sides - but if you want somewhere to start a 19 and get your gear cheap and AGM/fish in peace with a few pals this could be a good option.

Being that we are mad cunts, it's not a toxic community and we all just love playing 19 WSG.

Anyone who wants to roll Arugal Horde and isn't shit at the game i'd be more than happy to help with runs or whatever, we have a good crew in our remade <PoliceCops>.

Good to see a few old names in the forums. If anyone's got any questions or is keen on the idea message me.

haha that's sick dude, I recall Skippey, your name funnily enough, and then all the Tntizzle crew on the ally side where I was - good times!

Reactions: KPI
Left Arugal a few months after launch. I really just fucking hate my fellow Australians and it was great to get away from them. Yojamba definitely had a chiller atmosphere. Glad to hear the twink community is still alive over there, felt bad after I got a dude to sell me shadowfangs cheap under the premise i made a twink on felstriker

Policecops damn dude i would never have remembered that name without it being said - who was the warr that was super active, was a tauren male wanna say his name started with Q, also was Dozer in Policecops or am i thinking 29s - I used to play alot with Clansen and penewarrior ally side in 19forlife - I used to play a rogue named Eatmyknife

I don't play Oceanic but shout outs to Yojamba for having the most FIRE Auction House in all of Classic WoW for a PvP server.

bigC is a twink legend!! him and daarkdan were the pwners in bg9 - and who could forget igouge omg memories... ;(

gl with the oce twink scene dude ive been thinking about checkin it out!!
[doublepost=1598333126,1598333048][/doublepost]dirtybishop 2 holy crap who remembers the skygaurd trinket lmaooo great times

bigC is a twink legend!! him and daarkdan were the pwners in bg9 - and who could forget igouge omg memories... ;(

[doublepost=1598333126,1598333048][/doublepost]dirtybishop 2 holy crap who remembers the skygaurd trinket lmaooo great times

i still remember being on vent with dirtybishop and he legit nearly got a divorce over that trinket lol. they were some good times.

hit me up if you're keen would be able to help you out v easily. 20ms is nice btw.

whats up saxx!
is there any activity at all on OCE these days? I'd love to play on low ping servers again haha.
I still randomly watch your Saxx #1 rogue vid on youtube, soon as that big pun track hits...oh boy.

Users who are viewing this thread