US obscure twink builds

Surfbored

im really bad sorry
tell me about your underrated class/spec that you play for fun outside of your main. with my main being an outlaw rogue nobody wants to pick me up unless its wsg so i'm looking for something to mess with in my spare time.

TIA

Frost mage is extremely underrated.

“Jwl you play frost just because you’re trying to stand out/get attention”

The amount of peels that frost mages offers through blizzard, frost nova, ice nova, frost bolt & polymorph is actually insane and compensates the the lack of damage that it offers compared to arcane.
Being able to AOE slow & root groups of enemies gives your team the opportunity to capitalize on pushes, extending enemies out of position, creates choke points & cross mid.

Another underrated spec is windwalker. A good windwalker can disable spam an EFC without running out of energy and dampen them for -25% healing received for 3 seconds. Windwalker can be argued as a tier 1 pick in WSG for this reason ‍♀️

Aye, frost rules

And demo lock has the best AoE in the bracket and some scary burst potential.

Trying to play ele in BGs is frustrating because folks die so fast you can't really build up maelstrom but it's actually pretty fun in arena.

i do enjoy playing support classes and those are good suggestions although i am tired of hearing "if you play monk just be MW idiot"

Users who are viewing this thread