10-19 NWL Season Three interest?

Conq

A lot of people have talked to me in the past few weeks about season three, I want it to happen but I refuse to go back to asking people to stream it regularly because it is to much to ask of a person, I need a computer that can handle the workload, I've got a few possible jobs lined up so that won't be an issue once I save a bit, i'd like to put something out before legion starts but we'll see. Assuming I do come out with something before legion i'd like to know what guilds would be interested in playing so post here and give me some feed back. I'm not really leaning towards strict roster rules, at this point wearing a guild tag would be enough to count as a team member.

Lets do it!

would be cool to wait for legion pre patch so people can play around with the different comps etc etc because things will change a lot. Right now i think people need a small break till legion, i must say after goofing around on the ptr i am alot more optimistic about twinking. At least regarding classes. This being said, a few people have broke off from starter and will be forming our own guild. Very interested in participating in the nwl, i think with xp off and on being merged. More guilds should look to partake in it if we want the bracket to thrive!

Last edited:
After some thought im Probably gonna play too, will be interesting to see how the meta will be in premades when the patch hits.

Users who are viewing this thread