NWL rules

marblea

Legend
Should the NWL be guild based, or should it let guildless teams play?

how do i make a poll? help

I find it hard to believe someone actually puts together an entirely guildless team. I do think it should be acceptable for guildless people to play on a guild's team, though.

I find it hard to believe someone actually puts together an entirely guildless team. I do think it should be acceptable for guildless people to play on a guild's team, though.

That is the purpose of the mercenary system.
[MENTION=17800]marblea[/MENTION] Also there is a huge difference between a guild-less team and a team claiming to be a guild that its not.

Last edited:
That is the purpose of the mercenary system.

Certain players want to play for certain teams, its like cheering for your favorite team in football or basketball, you dont want to have to play for another team because said team cant field a team. The mercenary system does not support this.

Teams are now required to sign up a 10-13 player roster prior to The NWL season starting. If a team needs a sub (a maximum of 4), they may only use players who have signed up as mercenaries. Only registered mercenaries are allowed to be subbed in by teams(this is necessary to maintain the stat book, and for organization) . Mercenaries are allowed to sub for any team any given week. Teams may not sub in players who are listed on other teams' rosters, since they are not mercenaries. A team at the start of a match must consist a minimum of 6 players from a guilds roster, and a maximum of four mercenaries that have registered with The NWL Thread.

The tryouts are on Sunday starting a 3:00PM EST and will be scheduled accordingly with each team that has submitted their roster, each team will play one 10v10, if mercenaries are declared on this thread by this Thursday at the latest they are permitted,

Please be advised that this is a filtering process, and an exact copy of what a series will look like, without the streaming or series structure. If you cannot meet all of these requirements you cannot play in this series of The NWL.

I should note that these rules above are not currently under review.

Users who are viewing this thread