Not sure if its a glitch or we can get strong gear

Charicore

Grandfathered
On the honor page, it shows on my 110, that theres a chance for 300 gear. On my 119 , it shows we can get 325 gear. Now I have done bgs on both with loses and wins and I have yet to see anything better drop than a 185 for my 110. I also did 1 on my 111 just to see, didn't get 300 gear but I got a really good azurite item. Sooo I am not sure if anyone else has gotten that good of gear or if its a bug or something

Yeah a friend also saw the chance for 300 gear on a level 21 sooooo pretty sure it's another masterpiece bug by blizz.

I have been running pvp a lot today and its all 273 gear for me at 119 which is useless.

Apparently you can get some nice azurite shoulders but that doesn't appear to be happening for me at the moment.

The nice part is that the chests have potions and other mats and crap that gives a little extra gold and you can get more than 1 mark of honor from a chest.

Opened a ticket asking if it was a bug...

Greetings Game Master Eeyveer Thanks for reaching out to us about getting lower item level gear in your battlegrounds where you have chance to get 330. I've had a chance to review your report, and while I would have preferred to speak with you in-game about this, it appears our paths did not cross today. >.<

I looked into this for you as requested my friend and can tell you there are no current bugs with Waterbottlè. You know I used to think it was the system, that something was wrong with it, it has to be broke because no one can be that unlucky. However, after I started working here I began to understand the whole concept of RNG (Random Number Generator). The random system is really simple and exactly what it is named; completely and totally random. For gamers, that means weird things for us from time to time. In this particular case, there us nothing wrong with your account or character, or anything of that sort, it just has not wanted to drop for one reason or another!

Persistence is key here- eventually you will see the gear drop, but it is going to take some time and patience!

As I mentioned earlier, I had questions about this myself since I would always want my loot to drop but it never seemed to, so there really is no design behind what drops. It's all completely random, all the time. I understand your frustration though, since I shared it for a long time, and still do! I hope I have helped you to understand the system a little better and assure you that there is not a known glitch or bug in regards to the drop, and no issues with your personal account. Just keep up the hard work and I will cross my fingers hoping that you see that 330 Bg drop sometime soon!

If you still need to contact us, please feel free to do so! We want to make sure that everything has been resolved properly.

I do hope that you continue to have a Good One:). Take Care

So.. who knows

Opened a ticket asking if it was a bug...

Greetings Game Master Eeyveer Thanks for reaching out to us about getting lower item level gear in your battlegrounds where you have chance to get 330. I've had a chance to review your report, and while I would have preferred to speak with you in-game about this, it appears our paths did not cross today. >.<

I looked into this for you as requested my friend and can tell you there are no current bugs with Waterbottlè. You know I used to think it was the system, that something was wrong with it, it has to be broke because no one can be that unlucky. However, after I started working here I began to understand the whole concept of RNG (Random Number Generator). The random system is really simple and exactly what it is named; completely and totally random. For gamers, that means weird things for us from time to time. In this particular case, there us nothing wrong with your account or character, or anything of that sort, it just has not wanted to drop for one reason or another!

Persistence is key here- eventually you will see the gear drop, but it is going to take some time and patience!

As I mentioned earlier, I had questions about this myself since I would always want my loot to drop but it never seemed to, so there really is no design behind what drops. It's all completely random, all the time. I understand your frustration though, since I shared it for a long time, and still do! I hope I have helped you to understand the system a little better and assure you that there is not a known glitch or bug in regards to the drop, and no issues with your personal account. Just keep up the hard work and I will cross my fingers hoping that you see that 330 Bg drop sometime soon!

If you still need to contact us, please feel free to do so! We want to make sure that everything has been resolved properly.

I do hope that you continue to have a Good One:). Take Care

So.. who knows
i don’t think he knows what level you are. if he does....... premade bg groups to win as fast as possible 1,2,3 flags done reque!

Sadly I think he is wrong well.

I have had a fair bit of gear drop but it’s all 273.

We should all open tickets to see if we get the same response.

Also, anyone else feel the message came across as a little condescending. As if we don’t know what rng is!

anyone else feel the message came across as a little condescending.

It's canned response altered to fit the ticket. Adjust a few sentences, fill in the character name and send. Bullshit.

Many a time I've waited for tickets for hours only to log off and right back on and get the message "sorry I missed you"... it's bullshit and generic, canned response generalized to fit various purpose. That's all. Terrible CR just for the illusion of CR.

Yeah, i thought his speech about RNG was dumb. we all know how it works.

Also, opened another ticket. confirmed tooltip error. we can only get 273 gear

Whilst I knew it was wrong, I have to admit there was a small part of me that hoped there was some random drops in there for 325 gear.

Users who are viewing this thread