not all epic BOEs are ilvl50

Merlin

Grandfathered
the former ilvl219s are now ilvl51 .. and the ilvl229s are now ilvl52 .. they are rare, so keep a lookout on your AHs

ilvl52.jpg

1-2 ilvl difference at that lvl seems extremely nit-picky. Besides any ilvl 50 legion gear that drops post-patch should be able to warforge to ilvl 60, if I'm not mistaken. And I believe 40s have access to world quests (?). At least thats what I remember from ptr

Previous titanforges are damn near nullified since I think they removed titanforging from legion.

I'm convinced lvl 40s will be a new trend. 49s possibly if shadowlands provides them any significant gear.

1-2 ilvl difference at that lvl seems extremely nit-picky
the profession crafted are also now at ilvl50 .. those thats stage 6/6 .. and have the same primary stats value on the trinkets for both crafted and epic boes .. the thing about the BOEs is some have sockets or leech or both .. wonder if every piece has leech what will be the total effect on the character .. i have a lot of these .. i am sure i can find enough leech on all for a toon

Leech seems to have diminishing returns of some sort. At least it appeared that way on an old 110 twink I have (had).

Users who are viewing this thread